New Album Thread - without Demos

How can somebody get tired of a Madonna track? Well, maybe I'm just different idk

It happens. I'm tired of UB (and never liked BIM), but I've been listening to the other four nonstop. I could see myself getting tired of Illuminati. That doesn't make it less of a great track though. I'm tired of GB off the last album. It's not the kind of song you can listen to over and over.

It happens. I'm tired of UB (and never liked BIM), but I've been listening to the other four nonstop. I could see myself getting tired of Illuminati. That doesn't make it less of a great track though. I'm tired of GB off the last album. It's not the kind of song you can listen to over and over.

Maybe tired is not the right word. Overplayed?

^ But then the test of a truly great song is that you can listen over and over and never get sick of it. I was concerned I'd get tired of DP because I love it so much, but I'm playing it again right now and I'm not bored of it at all. And I thought I liked UB at first, but I have zero interest in listening to it now. I don't mind when it comes on, but I'm not like "Oh, I need to hear that song right now."

Yesterday I listened to my two favorite albums, Confessions and American Life, then I listened to the 6 tracks of Rebel Heart... And now I can tell you that it's as good as the others! And Living for Love is already a classic for me :inlove:

BIM is my least favorite but it's still fun and catchy... Now give us the rest of the album! :tigger:

^ But then the test of a truly great song is that you can listen over and over and never get sick of it. I was concerned I'd get tired of DP because I love it so much, but I'm playing it again right now and I'm not bored of it at all. And I thought I liked UB at first, but I have zero interest in listening to it now. I don't mind when it comes on, but I'm not like "Oh, I need to hear that song right now."

Exactly my thoughts. Especially with Devil Pray-

how could someone like him be invited? why the haters? sigh.

Johnnox has been to many listening parties. I remember when he was in the AL one. He told us lots of things afterwards. He's not a hater and loves Madonna, even though he's in those webpages. He has been critic about her, though. It's his prerogative.

I envy him! Imagine if we could be in that listening party? Besides, they always give goodies to the journos there. Promo items and things that make our little hearts beat faster!

Yew bishes with ROL this ROL that, wishing every fucking thing was more like ROL. This is not ROL enough. Blah Blah Blah. Get over it. She has better albums.

I'm not wishing it's like or "better" than Ray of light! Still, Ray of light is among her best and sonically, this still doesn't touch that so calm your tits!

I never compare her albums to other albums wishing they would be more like this or that. It's impossible because each and every album of hers has a completely different vibe and often covers a completely different genre.

So far this album imo is very different from what she's previously done. True, there are certain features or elements that are reminiscent of some of her previous releases but the overall vibe is completely different.

I think your overall attitude and penchant for knowing everything might be putting a few people on edge, I wouldn't call it being sensitive.

Calling people out for being liars on 2 forums (that I've seen) is another clue that you might be overdoing a bit. I'm all for good natured debate, and being right feels good when it happens, but you're setting yourself up to be called out yourself at the first sign of a mistake.

There's a right way and wrong way of doing things around here, and keeping in mind that we all have different senses of humor, you might to try a more fun approach. Post after post after post of the same thing gets boring anyway.

If you don't like me or my posts just block me. Simple as that. I for once really don't know who you are and I have no problem with you but if you don't like me I guess ignoring me would be the best thing you could do. I don't feel the need to justify anything I write on an online board, especially not if it doesn't violate any of the board's rules.

Now, if you don't mind I would prefer you leave me alone and stop quoting everything I write. Thanks.

Unfortunately I've already grown tired of the 6 new tracks

I'm currently listening to Ray Of Light and dear Lord what a massive difference between the two albums

Bitch I'm Madonna and Illuminatti are simply horrible

Ghosttown is a beautiful and mature track I love it

I would have loved a darker more mature album a la Gosttown/Rebel Heart/Messiah/Joan of Arc/HeartBreakCity

Sorry to say that I'm feeling kind of disappointed ATM

God you're annoying STFU. Are you going to post another dramatic preachy goodbye thread and then come back a few months later acting like nothing happened?

Can we do some programming in the forum so the word ROL changes into "eating cocks" or something? So sentences would turn into:

1. I miss eating cocks

2. It's far better eating cocks

3. Oh, i love Rebel Heart, but i miss the brilliance of eating cocks

4. The best thing she's done is eating cocks.

The owner of my local record shop told me that it seems Rebel Heart won't get a physical release in Denmark. :nervous:

We are on the cusps of getting the best music she's made in over a decade and all some people can talk about is Ray of Light?

It's my favorite album too but we've had nearly twenty years to enjoy listening to it and appreciating it. Stop living in the 90's!!

If Madonna can't or doesn't impress you anymore then why bother even posting here.

We all know Ray of Light is a masterpiece, you're not telling us anything we don't already know.

Most of us are excited because Madonna is about to release her best album since RoL. For someone who has been in the game as long as her this is amazing. To be able to counter the criticisms and raise her music quality level this high after two middle of the road eras is fucking fantastic.

To produce one of the best albums she's ever made this late in the game is almost unheard of and not something to take for granted.

What two songs do you guys and gals think will be released on Feb. 9?

I think:

1. Joan of Arc

2. Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)

I hope:

1. HeartBreakCity

2. Rebel Heart

"Joan Of Arc" is confirmed for Feb. 9...

second song?

I think "Iconic" or "Holy Water" for the "Rebel Side"+

i hope "HeartbreakCity"

"Rebel Heart" is the perfect second single!

someone replied

@Kierbro

@AttitudeMag me too. It's a work of art. The Queen is back (not that she ever went away...). - but i dunno if he was at a listening party or heard the full official album or is talking about the demos.

someone replied

@Kierbro

@AttitudeMag me too. It's a work of art. The Queen is back (not that she ever went away...). - but i dunno if he was at a listening party or heard the full official album or is talking about the demos.

Must be listening party yessssss!

I love when we start getting official reviews!