Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

Omg, this also confirms that the photoshoot earlier this month with the red lips was for the album cover/artwork!!!

No, it doesn't.

The only thing that will 'confirm' that is when the album will come out with that artwork.

Omg, this also confirms that the photoshoot earlier this month with the red lips was for the album cover/artwork!!!

It confirms is for something else! And I'm dying!!! I also think that one is for the album!!!

AMAZING PICS! Loving M with Mert & Marcus, this is brilliance, the cover with the flower in her mouth is simply AMAZING and the pic on the sofa in front of the tv is stunning, this does also confirm that the pic he posted earlier stating guess who is also from that same shoot! a variation of the first cover with the bustier/corset!

10810064_1496749150585782_2089291220_n.j

Someone said she looked like those were taken in BS era. I really think she looks better now than in the BS photoshoots. Don't know why but I am not fan of those :)

:wow: Absolutely beautiful! :bow:

Those colours look fantastic on her and are a real transformation from what we're used to. I don't recall a blush lip with such pale eyebrows and hair before. She looks amazing! It's a softer, sexy look for her which is a nice change. Very impressive :inlove: