New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Ugh finally someone who appreciates her dark hair! I think it would make her look much more sophisticated. She always looks good with dark hair, no matter how long or short her hair is.

I fully agree! not too dark but early Speed the plow/LAP kind of wavy (although not curly, just natural) brown hair... I think she'd look amazing!

I fully agree! not too dark but early Speed the plow/LAP kind of wavy (although not curly, just natural) brown hair... I think she'd look amazing!

YES! That's the perfect hair colour. I didn't like the ultra-dark hair she had for the Purim party this year.

Madonna_Like_A_Prayer_Photo_by_scrawnyfe

:drama:

I love dark haired m too!

If you're on FB follow Madonna Brunette.

There's a facebook page for BrunetteDonna? :rofl:

Are people not allowed to travel?

Do photo/video shoots have to take place right after a photo is posted on Instagram?

Secondly, there's a gold pad lock in M's instagram photo

2s0gz1l.jpg

Like the one Bea posted

1738506_590935681018273_1748804421_n.jpg

Or it's something more obvious - Bea is working on her upcoming label Le Snob.

Or it's something more obvious - Bea is working on her upcoming label Le Snob.

Bea was in London with Mel B and Kate Moss watching Grace Jones perform at a movie premiere party!!! 😍😍😍

Bea was in London with Mel B and Kate Moss watching Grace Jones perform at a movie premiere party!!!

Yes, I saw photos from the event! I wish I could have been there but I'm a nobody lol :cries:

Yes, I saw photos from the event! I wish I could have been there but I'm a nobody lol :cries:

I can't. 😍😍😍😍 I feel like grace really wants to come back to the spotlight with all these random performances at festivals and amfar and this...she has to release that album/book/tour. It's all gonna start unraveling so fast. Madonna, Grace, Florence, Manson,Bjork, Robyn...it's just gonna be an exciting fun, visually engaging musical time for me. They all execute conceptual albums so well.

I can't. I feel like grace really wants to come back to the spotlight with all these random performances at festivals and amfar and this...she has to release that album/book/tour. It's all gonna start unraveling so fast. Madonna, Grace, Florence, Manson,Bjork, Robyn...it's just gonna be an exciting fun, visually engaging musical time for me. They all execute conceptual albums so well.

I agree, they are all artists who work the art angle very well, and where it feels natural so it's going to be an exciting time in music. I would die if Madonna ever worked with Grace Jones. It could be so cool.

I agree, they are all artists who work the art angle very well, and where it feels natural so it's going to be an exciting time in music. I would die if Madonna ever worked with Grace Jones. It could be so cool.

Let's see first what Grace has to say about M in her book.

I would die for a Grace/Madonna/Blondie mashup, a collabo or just a photo of them together now!

Such iconic beauties with such influential style and musical influence. It's just...too much for me.

Let's see first what Grace has to say about M in her book.

I would die for a Grace/Madonna/Blondie mashup, a collabo or just a photo of them together now!

Such iconic beauties with such influential style and musical influence. It's just...too much for me.

Lol I would love if we at least got a photo! I need one of M and David Bowie as well (and also a song)

I simply can't picture her waiting until March to release the album if she is ready to go NOW.

Nothing confirmed she is "ready to go" with anything!

Just pure speculation.

There is still a STRONG possibility she will be back in the studio with Diplo next week.....