New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Madonna is following Colin Whitbread, looks like a model to me idk. Maybe he is in her music video lol

She unfollowed him lol. Madonna playing with her phone right now..

Diplo is playing the sterosonic music festival here in oz in december & just did an interview on nova 100 radio here in melbourne to promote it, he talked about his work with madonna, he said "they have finished there work together, the first single has been chosen & it is one of his, five songs of his should be on thd final tracklist & his songs are in the mixing stage at the moment, finally said the sessions were fun & most of his tracks have a reggae vibe to them"

Diplo is playing the sterosonic music festival here in oz in december & just did an interview on nova 100 radio here in melbourne to promote it, he talked about his work with madonna, he said "they have finished there work together, the first single has been chosen & it is one of his, five songs of his should be on thd final tracklist & his songs are in the mixing stage at the moment, finally said the sessions were fun & most of his tracks have a reggae vibe to them"

Can we trust you?

If this is true :thumbsup:

I just had a vision of Madonna as a barbie doll in a box on a shelf for a music video. She's had no videos where she's played a statue come to life, right?

Mariah/Minaj did that shit years ago.

155246_125901777472547_100001581750193_1

Yes u can trust me , it just aired an hour ago, we already know most of the info but thought it was worth posting!

You added one new bit of information that is sort of crucial and new: you said Diplo said that the songs are being mixed, which essentially means the album's finished!

You sure he said that?! ;)

Yes he did, he said his songs were being mixed, don't know whether the other producers songs are being mixed or have been mixed already though?

Did he say who's mixing them? :p

(Please no Demo)

So, in the Mike Tyson pic on instagram, is it me, or has she dyed her eyebrows? Her hair comes across more blonde as well. Must have been done for the photoshoot.... I'm sooooooo looking forward to see what she has in store for us!