New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

"twat"? Are you trying to be a British person from 1995 or something? Stick to the tried and tested....like prick...

The original post, painting that painfuly bad song as somehow "ghetto, agressive angry" (none of which it is) was intended to infer that a number of us are going to be disappointed when Madonna serves such mediocrity up on her new album (which she won't, as she's Madonna)

You then whined (like the typical little duplo bitch fanboy tends to do on here) that anyone disliking Diplo would dislike Madonna's new record, which is unture. The Madonna factor may well make it the best thing ever.

Don't like the discussion because it differs from your opinion? then that's just tough innit....prick.

I never said I was a Diplo fanboy jeez haha and I called you a twat because you are a twat: "a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious."

I regard you as both of the above. Also, it doesn't bother me that people have different opinions, it is just obnoxious when people continuously complain about the same things.

I.e. complaining about the production value of any Diplo song posted on the forum by another member.

:rotfl: You're such an epic fail. Keep posting the duplo shit, over and over, as you have since day one. It's never gonna sound any better.

I'm the epic fail for being excited for Madonna's project? You're the dipshit that hasn't shut the fuck up about hating everything since day one and who's on here every hour of every single day like the low-life that you truly are.

Guys Ms in the studio with Nas and you're arguing about Diplo.

Nas!!!!!!!

I would prefer to be excited about that as well but some people like to spend all their time bitching about either Avicii or Diplo.

There's so much to be excited about from this upcoming era. It feels reductive lol

u874.jpg

As I said yesterday, more studio time.

But he's really reaching out to a wide collection of writers, mixers and producers....this album will be EPIC....

She's really gone to town with spendin time on it and hasn't just sat on her lorrels with Avicci and Diplo!

Bring it on!!!!!!

It's kinda funny...a few months ago I was worried that this album would turn out to be an EDM-infected mess and now it seems we are getting a second chapter of freaking ILLMATIC! M-Dolla tricked us all....

tumblr_naok6jI9Fs1tk77fko1_500.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

And before people start moaning about Nas being another rapper please familiar yourself with his work. He isn't a Lil Wayne or a Nicki Minaj. He's a genius

I'm the epic fail for being excited for Madonna's project? You're the dipshit that hasn't shut the fuck up about hating everything since day one and who's on here every hour of every single day like the low-life that you truly are.

Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa I like Duplo, why doesn't everyone else like Duplo?

Your post was AIMED at the people who've not been altogether enthusiastic about that collab, and then you wail like a baby when you get the desired reaction. Pathetic.

I've made less than 4,000 posts in TEN YEARS you fucking creep. How about you? OH...

Guys Ms in the studio with Nas and you're arguing about Diplo.

Nas!!!!!!!

I know you've learned just to put up with them...but you know me, I can't hold my mouth :bad: I'm VERY excited about Nas though!

Guest Rachelle of London

But is it for her album or a Nas project? Exciting times ahead!

Whoevers project it will be brill.

Surprised it didn't happen sooner. Guy O seems to be a friend/fan of Nas, he's always at his shows

There's a big difference between "reggae" and "reggae influence."

Oh gawd, thank you for this. People on here saying they don't really like reggae. You all know it's gonna be a Madonna record right? It's not gonna be "a reggae song." The guy said VIBES or influences, something like that. Even that remains to be seen.

Guest Rachelle of London

I know you've learned just to put up with them...but you know me, I can't hold my mouth :bad: I'm VERY excited about Nas though!

Kim I learnt the hard way about saying anything negative about Diplo despite me being a fan. :lmao: just nod.

When I saw Nas pic I screamed so loud surprised you didn't hear me from Scotland

Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa I like Duplo, why doesn't everyone else like Duplo?

Your post was AIMED at the people who've not been altogether enthusiastic about that collab, and then you wail like a baby when you get the desired reaction. Pathetic.

I've made less than 4,000 posts in TEN YEARS you fucking creep. How about you? OH...

I don't have time to read your shit just fucking block me already :lmao:

Kim I learnt the hard way about saying anything negative about Diplo despite me being a fan. :lmao: just nod.

They are actually MENTAL, and clearly tuned to the moon...probably stalkers as well :shudder:

I don't have time to read your shit just fucking block me already :lmao:

Just fuck off and do your own blocking, you and your 14,000 posts of shit.

Would she have settled on the 1st single already if she was still planning on going into the studio with Nas?

Seems likely she would wait to finish her collaborations to see what she wanted to present first from the album. Naturally we are assuming the 1st single has been chosen based off what Diplo has said though.

No logic needed.

Madonna IS still in the studio recording.

To be fair, you did say she would be in the studio with Diplo, also we don't know if that pic was taken tonight, do we?

Would she have settled on the 1st single already if she was still planning on going into the studio with Nas?

Seems likely she would wait to finish her collaborations to see what she wanted to present first from the album. Naturally we are assuming the 1st single has been chosen based off what Diplo has said though.

Well that's the 64million dollar question.

See STILL in and out of he studio with collaborators finalising the music

YET

DIPLO has CONFIRMED the first single is ready...but the album obviously isn't?

My guess is they've recorded an absolute winner (hung up, music) and it's been put on "ice" whilst she finishes the rest of the album.

But my guess is Hung Up was prepared as the "first single" months before Confessions was "completed"....

So it's not un-likly the first singles been choosen ahead of the album being "finished".

Guest Rachelle of London

Who's Nas? I never heard of him before. I guess I'm too young.

Or too old? I joke I joke.

As Madonna would say. Look him up. I wish I could link to stuff but I have a new phone and last time I tried to link a video I deactivated my YouTube channel.