New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Art for Freedom was a standalone thing. Why can't some people separate from the new album.

Anyway the way I'm interpreting is that Madonna has been leaking all this info for ages and I think she's now going through all the songs with a fine tooth comb and it seems that it will simply be unfeasible to release the album before the end of the year. I understand that completely.

However, I do selfishly still want a single at least before the end of the year. Just something to keep us going please, Queen!

Ya'll tripping if u think art for freedom is really going to be apart of it.

Thank God. I support and agree with her views on political issues, but I really don't like lyrics that are about those type of political topics. They come off as too preachy and really don't achieve anything because the vast majority of Madonna fans agree with her on those issues already. Also, I think some political issues are really complicated that you can't really reduce them to a 4 minute pop song. I prefer songs about relationships or more fun type of songs. I like it that she keeps her political views for interviews or her speeches in concerts, but for the most part keeps them out of her lyrics.

Also, it would be nice if some of the extra songs that don't make it the album could be released as extra tracks on singles. It would encourage more people to buy a single if you could get a previously unavailable track. I rarely buy singles just albums because usually they just have the club remixes that are of no interest to me. But If a single had a new extra track, I would buy it.

It could be that she was being literal when she said "half baked." It could very well be that the music is in the mastering stages and she's solely focusing on the second half now: the visuals and the performances.

Madonnarama commenting on the production value of the demos is annoying. Madonna is taking her time making sure this shit is right.

Ya'll tripping if u think art for freedom is really going to be apart of it.

She did say in the v magazine the album was connected to art for freedom

Art for Freedom was a standalone thing. Why can't some people separate from the new album.

Because in the V Magazine interview, the journalist (not MADONNA) said "The new album will be linked to Art for Freedom."

The writer could have been right (at the time), or s/he might have made the connection between both projects incorrectly.

It could be that she was being literal when she said "half baked." It could very well be that the music is in the mastering stages and she's solely focusing on the second half now: the visuals and the performances.

Madonnarama commenting on the production value of the demos is annoying. Madonna is taking her time making sure this shit is right.

THIS

The connection with Art to Freedom might be abit over cooked!

I doubt she would make a concept album all about freedom, maybe a song or 2 but not an entire album.

The reports on the demos sound like a mixed bag, but there's some real quality there, interesting song titles, lyrics and ideas!

Madonna is putting ALOT of time and energy into this album, so I'm behind her all the way!

She has something to "prove" it feels this time, perhaps she's just inspired again, perhaps it's a product of MDNA and it's luke-warm reception, who knows?

I can't wait for the official announcement now!

She did say in the v magazine the album was connected to art for freedom

exactly...and some of us remember this, lol...but i dont care either way its just when people become socially active its for life not just for a "period" or for a short film.

if she veers off into whatever i'll be fine with that too, bitch its madonna.

From DrownedMadonna.com:

madonna-illuminati-1050x548.jpg

Madonna Illuminati, new track revealed

We are excited to disclose another dance track that Madonna recorded for her ucoming album. It’s called Illuminati… and it’s the track we talked about when we said that Lady Gaga is mentioned in one of the new Madonna‘s songs.

You may have heard of the secret society called Illuminati. Reality of just fiction? Several celebrities, including Madonna, have been associated to the Illuminati and their symbolism.

With this song it’s like Madonna is making fun of this theory. “The eye of Horus is looking at us,” she sings. It’s probably Madonna saying that illuminati is just a media conspiracy.

"It’s like everybody in this party is shining like Illuminati."

Illuminati starts with Madonna saying:

"It’s not Jay Z or Beyoncé / Neither Steve Jobs nor Bill Gates / Nor pyramids or stacks of cash / Neither in black magic, nor Gaga, nor Gucci, neither Prada."

Illuminati is a very upbeat track and it’s mostly spoken. But do not expect anything like Vogue when Madonna mentions tunes of celebrities.

Illuminati is a great song for the dance-floor, but it’s one of the tracks that could not make the final tracklist.

Stay tuned…

Credits: sketch drawn by Rob Jacobs (aka Robster) for DrownedMadonna.com.

Stay tuned…

I hate it

I wonder what people said when some fan site in the past revealed that she wrote a song where she sings "push the button, don't push the button, trip the station, change the channel".

And some days after, revealed a song called I'm so stupid.

Things sound very different in the computer screen and in the finished song. Who would love today to discover a new song with lyrics like "Love is a bird, she needs to fly" without a clue about the melodie?

I wonder what people said when some fan site in the past revealed that she wrote a song where she sings "push the button, don't push the button, trip the station, change the channel".

Things sound very different in the computer screen and in the finished song. Who would love today to discover a new song with lyrics like "Love is a bird, she needs to fly" without a clue about the melodie?

Thank You

I don't recall any site reporting that push the button thing back then.

Sometimes we may recieve accurate info, but most of times it's pure rubbish.

By the way, why does Madonnarama reveal things JUST AFTER the other site?

I do recall though when Impressive INstant lyrics were leaked. And we all thought it was some kind of etheral song like Mer Girl.

And some people thought they were fake because of the singy singy singy... HAHAHAHAHA.

So true. I know this is back in the olden days but I do miss the days when nothing was known and songs and videos were released with much anticipation. Seeing the video and hearing Live to tell for the first time was amazing, similar with Like a Prayer. Also Vogue - I wonder what the reaction would of been now. I can imagine it really. People complaining about Madonna releasing a song based on a Dance and hating the lyrics of "come on vogue, let your body move to the music - Hey Hey Hey" Does not sound so inspiring on paper but one of the most iconic songs and videos of all time with a message still felt today. I know I sound hypocritical as looking at this thread, but I do think that sometimes too many leaks are detrimental as people get an idea in their head before they see anything.