Young Madonna with Elvis on this pic ????

Pressston

It's being discussed on internet, this pic has surfaced on some Elvis fan sites and it's been taken in September 11,1970 in front of the Olympia of Detroit. Many thinks this is the young Madonna in her home city. I don't know...

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=64072

and on this link you have a bigger size of the pic

http://brian56.dk/70s/1970/7009/700911.html

elvis_10.jpg

1407692785-dsfdffddf.jpg

Also we would have known before if this happened... She spoke how she went to see Bowie, i think she would have talked about it

yes but who knows, it's not like she went to the show, it's more like the girl is asking for an autograph outside the venue

That's not her, her father wouldn't have allowed her to go to Detroit (she was living in Rochester at the time) to wait for Elvis. She was grounded when she went to see Bowie and Madonna would have talked about it before.

:dead:

It's hard to tell when she's making a face. She kinda looks like her. The fact that people are mentioning Lola makes it even more so because Lola is Madonna's daughter and is now closer to the age Madonna would be at this time. Madonna before changing her hair and makeup most likely resembled Lola when she was younger. I'm still on the fence cause how cool would this be if it was her?

I don't think this girl is ugly at all. She is just emotional about seeing her Idol so has a strange expression on her face. Most young girls would be like that at that age when seeing something they idolize.

Guest bluejean

I don't think this girl is ugly at all. She is just emotional about seeing her Idol so has a strange expression on her face. Most young girls would be like that at that age when seeing something they idolize.

Not Madonna though.