Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

Does anyone have an idea where and when the following picture of M and kids was taken? Found it on tumblr. It's not from Instagram, but I couldn't find a more appropriate thread. It's a picture of a picture: you can see three silhouettes in the background reflection. Wondering if the painting could be part of THE collection...

Painting_M_and_child_found_on_Tumblr_140

Does anyone have an idea where and when the following picture of M and kids was taken? Found it on tumblr. It's not from Instagram, but I couldn't find a more appropriate thread. It's a picture of a picture: you can see three silhouettes in the background reflection. Wondering if the painting could be part of THE collection...

David and Mercy look like they are trying to do the coad album cover pose lol

This was posted by Ingrid on her Instagram account, wishing M a happy birthday. I assume she snapped it. Looks like when she was on holiday w M and family back in 2009. She posted a snap of herself leaving Dolce and Gabbana's villa in the summer of 2009...you can see M wearing the same outfit as in this shot so one would assume it's all from the same day.

This was posted by Ingrid on her Instagram account, wishing M a happy birthday. I assume she snapped it. Looks like when she was on holiday w M and family back in 2009. She posted a snap of herself leaving Dolce and Gabbana's villa in the summer of 2009...you can see M wearing the same outfit as in this shot so one would assume it's all from the same day.

So Ingrid just has a photo of M and her children framed (and by the looks mounted, on the wall) in her house?

So Ingrid just has a photo of M and her children framed (and by the looks mounted, on the wall) in her house?

Funny you say that...I was actually at her Miami apartment around Christmas with a friend of mine who has known her for ages. Ingrid was very warm and friendly and I really enjoyed the time spent with her. I resisted mentioning her pal Madonna and though I did keep a keen eye open, I saw no photos of Madonna anywhere. Ingrid showed off some family portraits framed on an entryway table but even then, no M pics in sight.

And as for your question, see for yourself on Ingrid's IG:

www.instagram.com/ingridmiami

Funny you say that...I was actually at her Miami apartment around Christmas with a friend of mine who has known her for ages. Ingrid was very warm and friendly and I really enjoyed the time spent with her. I resisted mentioning her pal Madonna and though I did keep a keen eye open, I saw no photos of Madonna anywhere. Ingrid showed off some family portraits framed on an entryway table but even then, no M pics in sight.

And as for your question, see for yourself on Ingrid's IG:

www.instagram.com/ingridmiami

Maybe it's on her bedside table!

Seriously, though, I really like Ingrid (as much fun as she is to take the piss out of) and that's cool that you went there. Have you been back?