New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

No she does not.

Curious to know what your favorite Madonna songs are, because I'm sure many of them address universally relateable themes and not, say, how Madonna is the queen or how hard fame is.

Curious to know what your favorite Madonna songs are, because I'm sure many of them address universally relateable themes and not, say, how Madonna is the queen or how hard fame is.

If Madonna puts in the effort she can sing about her megastar problems and still be relateable like with Human Nature and Drowned World.

Material Girl

Human Nature

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Drowned World / Substitute For Love

Hollywood

How High

She's Not Me

I Don't Give A

:madgemanson:

Material Girl

Human Nature

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Drowned World / Substitute For Love

Hollywood

How High

She's Not Me

I Don't Give A

i would also include I'm So Stupid, Easy Ride and Let It Will Be... Maybe Gone and Like It Or Not as well...

If Madonna puts in the effort she can sing about her megastar problems and still be relateable like with Human Nature and Drowned World.

I agree, but I'm not sure either of those songs resonated beyond her fanbase. I was sort of reiterating what some of us were discussing previously (in another thread, I think) about how Madonna's strength lyrically lies in personal empowerment (as in "Express Yourself") rather than overtly political (as "American Life"). Similarly, I think songs that have more a general inspirational message (like, say, "Holiday" or "Music") or are about love/relationships are a better direction for her than self-referential boast tracks. Of course, we have no idea if this rumored song is real or what it will be like. We're just speculating based on the title.

I'd rather he played with my hungry anus.

I think he is the sexiest man shes worked with....kinda resembles Guy R...

diplo.jpg

When he said 'I met madonna because of her children'...what does that mean exactly? She stole Rocco's ipod to see what the kids are into these days? or did her kids say ''M, U have to work with Diplo hes like so not ratchet ookur?! # nananana" ??

Edited by RebelHart

You can't assume what a song will sound like based on it's title. If someone told you Madonna had recorded a song called Bedtime Story, would you have expected it to sound the way it did..? Maybe Bitch, I'm Madonna is that "emotional ballad" we are all hoping for.

You can't assume what a song will sound like based on it's title. If someone told you Madonna had recorded a song called Bedtime Story, would you have expected it to sound the way it did..? Maybe Bitch, I'm Madonna is that "emotional ballad" we are all hoping for.

True mijo. Just what happened with X-Static Process. People were expecting a Skin II. :lol:

You can't assume what a song will sound like based on it's title. If someone told you Madonna had recorded a song called Bedtime Story, would you have expected it to sound the way it did..?

i agree with you

Diplo on the new album for a Brazilian website:

"I met Madonna because of her children, then she invited me to a party. We ended up writing seven songs together" (…) I do not usually feel pressured to write hits, but when is an artist of this caliber, it's obvious that I want to push the boundaries a little further and surpass me. One of the songs we wrote is fucking awesome. It's called "Bitch, I am Madonna"."

http://www.heloisatolipan.com.br/musica ... -sucessos/

:wow:

:tigger::headbang::clap:

I love how one song title announcement has some people in a panic that she's going to copy "Britney bitch" or Mariah or what those two fanbases will think

Who the fuck cares what they think and you guys don't even know what that song is about.

Diplo isn't one to make idiotic songs particularly , so I don't see this being a trite track.

I highly doubt the first official song title he would disclose would be for some self congratulating track. Perhaps wait to actually hear it to know why it's called "Bitch, I'm Madonna," before going into a tizzy complaining that it's not going to be as deep or cerebral as RoL for fuck sake.

I thought this Forum was not for Waiters and not for Haters. COULD YOU JUST LET PEOPLE EXPRESS THEMSELVES ?

Idea! Since we don't know what "Bitch, I'm Madonna" will sound like; lets post a recording of ourselves singing it to some melody. whoever comes closest to what will eventually emerge wins a prize. Biiiiiii-ach, I aaahem, Mahaha-do-nana.

how long until we start seeing songs being added to the ASCAP database?

I was searching up the possible titles from the hashtags she been using and this came out...

23wmope.jpg

Hmmm this is interesting

It's a kickass album title!

Her general "mood" recently, especially in the MDNA tour has been very much Human Nature, as I think we need another "2 fingers up" at the establishment song in her discography!!

It sounds like the Diplo material will be full on and brave!

They did 7 songs together? Sounds like it's similar to Hard Candy, a game of 2 halves....Avicci having one side and Diplo the other!

I do think the album is in finishing mode....her recent "hang out" with disclosure though....maybe she is reaching out for that something extra?

I highly doubt it was just "sociable" I do think there is an album connection...

Now were hearing reports of many songs being wrapped up....I think an album this November is extreamly likly with the usual tour following next summer!

Bring on the new madonna era :)

I thought this Forum was not for Waiters and not for Haters. COULD YOU JUST LET PEOPLE EXPRESS THEMSELVES ?

In what part of that post did I say that people couldn't express themselves lol?

I expressed myself about them expressing themselves....

It's not like we have a clip or even lyrics really to base any opinions on "Bitch, I'm Madonna", other than just the title itself. There's zero amount of speculation that can truly come from that, so all we can do is wait.

Now if there was a clip or even lyrics that suggested the song was going to be reminiscent of "Britney Bitch," then I could understand the sudden hysteria some are experiencing.

But you can't determine anything from just a title.

If she announced "Bad Girl" as a title right now, people would probably panic that she was trying to copy Rihanna in some fashion and we all know that song is nothing remotely close to a Rhi Rhi song. The main point is that we will have to wait until we have something more tangible.

Edited by Arnian

When he said 'I met madonna because of her children'...what does that mean exactly? She stole Rocco's ipod to see what the kids are into these days? or did her kids say ''M, U have to work with Diplo hes like so not ratchet ookur?! # nananana" ??

He was probably hired as a DJ for Rocco's birthday party or some shit like that.