Madonna Instagram Thread (June/July 2014)

Apples388

The whole Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday hate dates back to the 19th of October 2008 when the Mail on Sunday published the Madonna/Guy wedding pictures as world exclusive. Those pictures were stolen and sold to the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday. The Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday was sued and they had to pay a huge amount of money as damages for breach of privacy and copyright. They had to print an apology. It's still on their homepage. Clearly they let her pay for that now. Which of course is completely childish considering they brought this on themselves. They SHOULD have known that those pictures were not offered legally. No pictures from the inside of the wedding ever appeared. And who could forget the media frenzy before that Scottish castle, the poor reporters standing in the cold, misty air, and all they get is a short confirmation from the minister that the wedding had taken place. It was hilarious how they played the media.

The whole Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday hate dates back to the 19th of October 2008 when the Mail on Sunday published the Madonna/Guy wedding pictures as world exclusive. Those pictures were stolen and sold to the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday. The Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday was sued and they had to pay a huge amount of money as damages for breach of privacy and copyright. They had to print an apology. It's still on their homepage. Clearly they let her pay for that now. Which of course is completely childish considering they brought this on themselves.

They SHOULD have known that those pictures were not offered legally. No pictures from the inside of the wedding ever appeared. And who could forget the media frenzy before that Scottish castle, the poor reporters standing in the cold, misty air, and all they get is a short confirmation from the minister that the wedding had taken place. It was hilarious how they played the media.

Indeed :rotfl:

Debi Mazar posted this picture on her IG of her babysitting Rocco :)

10540246_692707967466663_1295902911_n.jp

Shot at her absolutely gorgeous Wallace Neff House on North Roxbury Drive. The one she bought from Diane Keaton. Google for pictures. It's a dream house. Too bad there were security issues which caused her to move to the house on Sunset Boulevard which she sold last year for roughly 20 million.

Guest Pud Whacker

Shot at her absolutely gorgeous Wallace Neff House on North Roxbury Drive. The one she bought from Diane Keaton. Google for pictures. It's a dream house. Too bad there were security issues which caused her to move to the house on Sunset Boulevard which she sold last year for roughly 20 million.

You got the architect right but this is the one in los feliz.

You got the architect right but this is the one in los feliz.

Is it really Los Pavoreales? I have always thought that one was a single story building. And the picture here looks like the patio with the pool and the pines. At least that's what I see. She bought the Roxbury one in May 2000 but Los Pavoreales wasn't sold until November 2000. Rocco was born in August and from what we know she still lived in Los Pavoreales when she gave birth. So I guess you are totally right. And considering it's your town you definately know better, Pud. :yes:

God, I love her insta-account! :inlove:

And lol at her saying "Yaaassss".

#livingforlove

me too!! she's so much fun right now. i love her staying current with her motherfuckers! get on down, ciccone!!

Now I'm expecting a surprise single called #Baguette dropping in any minute today :D After Candy Shop, her new album, Bakery is coming.

"Baguette" (Glutten remix) 3:50 has leaked on Madonnachile foro ! Some people claim it's not the final version but i love it !