Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

I need to hear the final version with M's vocals! Ah I cannot wait until Monday night :popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

WTF? This isn't the final version? But this is the version that's creating such a buzz all over the dance community, all over the world!?! People will hear a different version and be like WTF?

DA FUQ????

I thought Radio 1 deemed people Madonna's age "too old" to be played on it?

Pete Tong is kind of the exception as his show is about the best club tracks rather than chart acts. He played Grace Jones Wiliam's Blood remix and she hasn't.been play listed on Radio One since the 80s.

inside what ? :laugh:

Inside google/youtube.

I can actually exclusively reveal that M isn't collaborating with Disclosure. I checked that with my friend today.

Pete Tong is kind of the exception as his show is about the best club tracks rather than chart acts. He played Grace Jones Wiliam's Blood remix and she hasn't.been play listed on Radio One since the 80s.

Do you think that track is Madonna, jonski?

Inside google/youtube.

I can actually exclusively reveal that M isn't collaborating with Disclosure. I checked that with my friend today.

No one would believe you anymore after that wikki joke.

No one would believe you anymore after that wikki joke.

It's kind of different. That was obviously stupid whereas finding out about Disclosure was something I promised I would do.

Madonna did say: "you heard it" on instagram 2 weeks ago.

That's because a fan made a cd cover which said 'unapologetic bitch' and she liked it because she's an unapologetic bitch. It has nothing to do with the thing that billboard posted at all. Only in the minds of people who are very desperate did it ever. :lmao:

Screenshot2014-06-07at100055pm_zpsa5c0c4

Which one is Madonnafan126?

That's because a fan made a cd cover which said 'unapologetic bitch' and she liked it because she's an unapologetic bitch. It has nothing to do with the thing that billboard posted at all. Only in the minds of people who are very desperate did it ever. :lmao:

Which one is Madonnafan126?

Haha very funny.