Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

The wonderments is a track selection on radio one...not an artist. Google 'radio one the wonderments'.

Oh I see. Well tbh this track just drones on and Pete quite rightly glosses over it.

Spinnin' Records is an Dutch independent record label, founded in 1999 by Eelko van Kooten and Roger de Graaf. Madonna will be releasing her latest single in June 2014 (a collaboration with label associate Avicii) named We R Supertsars and featuring controversial lyrics. Besides their main imprint, Spinnin' Records hosts approximately twenty sub-labels including Sander van Doorn's Doorn Records, Afrojack's Wall Recordings, Tiesto's Musical Freedom, Bin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinnin%27_Records

!

Spinnin' Records is an Dutch independent record label, founded in 1999 by Eelko van Kooten and Roger de Graaf. Madonna will be releasing her latest single in June 2014 (a collaboration with label associate Avicii) named We R Supertsars and featuring controversial lyrics. Besides their main imprint, Spinnin' Records hosts approximately twenty sub-labels including Sander van Doorn's Doorn Records, Afrojack's Wall Recordings, Tiesto's Musical Freedom, Bin

!

WHAT? OMG IM DYING RIGHT NOW.

!

You probably just edited that in

If you actually did then this will be a new low for you.

If not, then sorry.

!

ok which one of you did this?

This is all happening so fast... Was this how it was for GMAYL? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

No.

We got the demo and prayed to the HEAVENS that the official version would be way better because it blew ass chunks, only to be totally let down and grossed out when the demo sounded exactly like the official version.

That she would release a huge dance/club anthem under the artist name 'Endgame' and that once it was a huge hit it would be revealed "Endgame" was truly Madonna

:o

Yes Anna said that M would released a new club track under a fake name (the Endgame or Endzone rumor doesn't come from Anna though). She also said that fans will have to play a sort of detective game to find out about the track...

Anyway, i am certain this new track is Madonna. have you heard it ? it's fierce ! this track is a real sensation ! There is no other possibility, i don't know the fuck how but this is Madonna.

Guest Yoshi

Weren't some Confessions instrumentals sent to BBC before Hung Up was released? Might be pulling something similar again tbh

You put it right at the very start as well :rotfl: So amateur.

Right at the start is where DEMONNA belongs. Here is the picture of Nile on set for anybody to lazy to click the link...music video being shot two days ago. The timeline seems to fit to me.

UkZOSC2.jpg

NOWAY is it "just" a deejay that's NOT the description Billboard gave!

I think the "lead" single released as a full on duet/collab with Aviccii is perfect for Madonna!

She's truly flown the flag for dance music more than many of the "other" females who went down the urban route.

Madonna stuck to her roots and her "sound" has always been loyally to European dance!

I'd MUCH rather this than another "lead" with a Blist pop star....that just looks desperate....

Bring it on! The clip sounds infectious so I hope and pray it's madonna.....

By the way, We-R-Superstars, could it be related to all those superstars pictures she keeps on posting on her instagram for a few weeks ? Prince, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, 2Pac... Also yesterday she posted that pic of the word FUNK, and that track is the definition of funky... those could be hints...

Well one thing is for sure, I am going to be let down BIG time if the track is not Madonna's because its infectious as hell and SCREAMS global smash.

NOWAY is it "just" a deejay that's NOT the description Billboard gave!

I think the "lead" single released as a full on duet/collab with Aviccii is perfect for Madonna!

She's truly flown the flag for dance music more than many of the "other" females who went down the urban route.

Madonna stuck to her roots and her "sound" has always been loyally to European dance!

I'd MUCH rather this than another "lead" with a Blist pop star....that just looks desperate....

Bring it on! The clip sounds infectious so I hope and pray it's madonna.....

Yes those famous European dance records

True Blue

Who's that girl

I'm breathless

Bedtime stories

Ray of light

American life

Hard Candy

So European. So dance.

By the way, We-R-Superstars, could it be related to all those superstars pictures she keeps on posting on her instagram for a few weeks ? Prince, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, 2Pac... Also yesterday she posted that pic of the word FUNK, and that track is the definition of funky... those could be hints...

Great points!