Is Madonna the "Shape shifting dance legend" Billboard is talking about?

Maybe the album is called Unapologetic Bitch, and the lead single is Iconic, hence the superstar bit?

Good lord we could come up with theories all day.

Guest HaveASit

Right at the start is where DEMONNA belongs. Here is the picture of Nile on set for anybody to lazy to click the link...music video being shot two days ago. The timeline seems to fit to me.

UkZOSC2.jpg

OMG Is that Valesca Popozuda?

Classic:

Yes those famous European dance records

True Blue

Who's that girl

I'm breathless

Bedtime stories

Ray of light

American life

Hard Candy

So European. So dance.

Your taking me WAY to literally!

Madonna has definetly flown that dance flag!

She was VERY late with hard candy when all the "pop" divas were turning to RnB, she put out confessions on a dance floor.....she has alsp worked with many top dance names from Europe from orbit to price as now avicci.

I didn't say that's ALL she's about.

Just making a point she is far more CONFESSIONS than a HARD CANDY girl!

Peace!

OMG Is that Valesca Popozuda?

Classic:

buttscratherdog.gif

No it's Madonna. Madonna is filming her new belly dancing themed video featuring Nile Rogers on bass and Avicii on synth.

In among that Pete Tong set, that track fades into insignificance tbh. Absolutely nothing anthemic about it whatsoever. Kind of a 2nd rate instrumental of Calvin Harris' Summer (the verses) Spinnin' Records label mate Martin Garrix might be able to remix it into something palatable I suppose.

(calm down, it's not Madonna, and if it is, that bandwagon drove off about 3 years ago)

:dramatic:

No.

We got the demo and prayed to the HEAVENS that the official version would be way better because it blew ass chunks, only to be totally let down and grossed out when the demo sounded exactly like the official version.

Well I actually want this to be the final instrumental! YAY

Well I actually want this to be the final instrumental! YAY

You and everyone else.

People are in love with it from everything I read.

You and everyone else.

People are in love with it from everything I read.

Her vocals are going to sound great with it. I'm assuming it will be released monday night(as that is the rumor started by a very reliable Madonna fan who leaked and predicted applause).

In among that Pete Tong set, that track fades into insignificance tbh. Absolutely nothing anthemic about it whatsoever. Kind of a 2nd rate instrumental of Calvin Harris' Summer (the verses) Spinnin' Records label mate Martin Garrix might be able to remix it into something palatable I suppose.

(calm down, it's not Madonna, and if it is, that bandwagon drove off about 3 years ago)

:dramatic:

tumblr_mu463dmDTj1qkjfz1o1_250.gif

The meltdowns if this is not Madonna and the actual real first song from her being a generic dance crap.

:lmao:

It would be such a letdown. Everyone is screaming for this to PLEASE be Madonna, instead only to get a track over a generic beat with her crow voice instead. :lmao:

Mass suicide.

The inclusion of Madonna has been verified now on the Spinnin records Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinnin%27_Records

"The label is very excited to be the European distributor of the track and will be giving away a voucher which may be exchanged for a Cannabis plant seedling or a Space cake from renowned Amsterdam retailer Paradox."

:dead:

With exclusive b sides "Britney don't do it" and "Shitting another hit"

"The label is very excited to be the European distributor of the track and will be giving away a voucher which may be exchanged for a Cannabis plant seedling or a Space cake from renowned Amsterdam retailer Paradox."

It's a great promotion. I'm gonna buy at least ten singles!

Spinnin' Records is an Dutch independent record label, founded in 1999 by Eelko van Kooten and Roger de Graaf. Madonna will be releasing her latest single in June 2014 (a collaboration with label associate Avicii) named We R Supertsars and featuring controversial lyrics. Besides their main imprint, Spinnin' Records hosts approximately twenty sub-labels including Sander van Doorn's Doorn Records, Afrojack's Wall Recordings, Tiesto's Musical Freedom, Bin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinnin%27_Records

!

So what whore just edited that Wiki page? :rotfl:

ok which one of you did this?

Okay it was me. :lmao: I'm sorry for teasing you guys but I can make it up to you.

oh dear :dead:

tumblr_mq3vc3vBm51qmrg0io2_250.gif