New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

I thought MDNA was going to be called M. Great title

I thought it was going to be called MADONNA

The people she is working with seem to be pretty impressed by her work in the studio. They seem to be showing a lot of love and respect for her. I had the impression that Diplo didn't really like her but they seem to have hit it off. I'm really looking forward to hearing what they've all come up with. Hopefully the album is a killer, she seems to have put a lot of work into it!

Me. I Am Madonna. The Ubiquitous Queen.

Actually I keep forgetting to head out of the Pop Princesses forum for fresh air. Rebel Heart is still really cool sounding, better than some of the crappy titles I've been reading about this year.

Rebel Heart

Queen of Hearts

Holy Water

all okay album titles, but not "M." I do like the graphic though.

The people she is working with seem to be pretty impressed by her work in the studio. They seem to be showing a lot of love and respect for her. I had the impression that Diplo didn't really like her but they seem to have hit it off. I'm really looking forward to hearing what they've all come up with. Hopefully the album is a killer, she seems to have put a lot of work into it!

He would not have agreed to work with her if he truly disliked her. Madonna pays her producers their bare minimum quote. She's a frugal gal. Obvious Madonna wanted to create a celebratory work environment for the creation of this album. Usually when you're happy recording it manifest itself in the record. I have high hopes for this album. And being better than MDNA is not a high bar to surpass.

M = 13th letter of the alphabet as well = 13th studio album (I'm Breathless aside :1251:) and 13 is the most spiritually significant number in Kabbalah. So it would make sense.

But I don't want another self-titled album, especially after MDNA and the endless number of self-titled albums from every other pop girl recently. Using that M as a logo would be cool though.

All I hope for is that these people are honest with her regarding the music and not just ass-kisser.

Can't wait for the music!

Well, I'm very critical but I have to confess I'm pretty excited too. I think the first single will be "Living for love", which sounds very "universal"....just one comment abou MDNA: it's not my favorite album, but I remember M saying she wanted to do something funny and up beat. If you consider this point of view by listening to the album you see she was totally right.The problem is that people get stuck on their own expectations. The new album seems to be a very interesting mix. I think it's going to be very critical, honest but also very fun and even a little sinical! I'm pretty sure the lyrics are going to be killer;)

M, no matter how many meanings you give to it, sounds less inspired than MDNA which was brilliant.

Yeah MDNA was an incredible title - right up there with the likes of The Immaculate Collection as titles go. Shame it's lack of success and quality compared to the rest of her albums has left it with a poor reputation. If she'd had called Confessions MDNA (which would have totally fit - it's far more of a ecstasy fuelled rave up than a confessional work) it would have been I-C-O-N-I-C.

i will miss the instagram photos from the studio if it's infact complete. it's fun to see an artists excitement over a project before the world can take hold and judge it. as is, it is beautiful and perfect. and then we say, or we don't say it's shit. i am enjoying the NOW.

OMG how about

Queen of Hearts

as album title?

OMG how about

Queen of Hearts

as album title?

This title has already been blessed by the hand of the powerful one.

Agnetha-Faltskog-The-Queen-Of-Hear-13382

All I hope for is that these people are honest with her regarding the music and not just ass-kisser.

Can't wait for the music!

Same here. I can't stand useless overhype and ass-kissing, it's only for mediocre "artists" like Gaga. I want Madonna's team and producers to be honest with her about the quality of the music. Same for the fans but there's no problem on that side, we all can be critical of her work.

Ok I just posted this on Facebook:

I prayed to heaven let me fall down

I wont do it over I'm gonna carry on

Whenever I fell God watched me stand up

Whatever will be I'm gonna carry on

With my rebel heart Im living for love

Like holy water I'm living for love

My religious friends will be freaking out asking if Im ok, if I need a prayer, if I need a dick.. ugh.... I need a dick...

well,mp3s sound worse than cds,so maybe they don't care so much about the

Mixing anymore?

Maybe. I'm a bit shocked at people listening to mp3s only. No matter how good i make my own compressions from the very cd, they always sound worse than the regular cd.