Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Isn't Katy Perry the most likely candidate, since she is working this month on Art For Freedom?

I doubt the Grammys would put Madonna and Katy together because they like to put together artists who are a little unexpected or very different from each other to drum up interest. I'm not saying Madonna and Katy are the same, but a lot of people might see them as similiar as female pop divas. I still think it will be with Daft Punk and Nile.

I'd be happy just to see her grand presence, performing You're Honesty .. Anything else would be icing on the cake :-)

Totally agree! Love that song.

Guest bluejean

OR

This is the first Grammys since her debut album had it's 30th anniversary. Maybe they will be giving her some special award?? Do they even do shit like that?

Guest bluejean

What if She secretly recorded a new single with Daft Punk and She will perform it :Disco_Ball::ohmy::jerkoff:

Well I don't think the Grammys usually have artists premiere new songs do they? That's more an MTV award type thing.

It's got to be "Get lucky", she's worked with both Nile and pharrel before.. And she has hinted very publically that she wants to work with Daft Punk. It would make perfect sense.

Cut to Sunday and watch her cavorting with Katy Perry in a crow vox standoff :bad:

Guest bluejean

It's got to be "Get lucky", she's worked with both Nile and pharrel before.. And she has hinted very publically that she wants to work with Daft Punk. It would make perfect sense.

That's what I think too and I really really hope so.

IF she's working with Daft Punk, Pharrell and Nile on new music maybe they are getting her to join on a rendition of Get Lucky as a kind of teaser for their forthcoming collab!

God let it be true

*Cut to Madonna not even being at the Grammy's and currently working on directing a new film* :lmao:

doubt its a new song

she hurt her foot rehearsing so i hope theres dance involved! rumours are shes closing the show

probably as part of someone like daft punk etc etc.