Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Don't kill me, Beyonce fans, but I would prefer her with Daft Punk. I respect Beyonce's talent but I can't get into her music or singing for some reason.

Do you think she would do part of Like A Virgin with Nile and Daft Punk? Nile has played that at his gigs with Chic.

exactly what i was thinking. he's been playing it live everywhere recently. makes sense.

I don't care if all she does is walk the red carpet I just LOVE SEEING HER OUT!!

I am secretly hoping her and beyonce perform together though!! ID DIE. AND MAYBE A REMIX SINGLE WITH M ON IT WOULD BE RELEASED. OR ON "PART 2" OF BEYONCE ALBUM THATS RUMOURED

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Please God let it be with Daft Punk and Nile!

I need them to do a mash-uo with LAV, Lucky Star is way to girlish for the Grammys, Beyoncé will haver her own time because of her new album, she's not going to share the spotlight and Katy Perry will perform DH with Juicy J, it's Daft Punk!

And please let them reunite for the new album!

Billboard is reporting the supposed rumor too

Beyonce, Madonna To Perform At GRAMMY Awards?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/grammys-2014/5876797/beyonce-madonna-to-perform-at-grammy-awards

Perez is at it too

Beyoncé & Madonna Expected To Blow Everyone Away With Surprise Performances At The Grammys?!

beyonce-madonna-grammys-maybe.gif

And in that moment, we swear the whole world would go cray cray if Beyoncé and Madonna hit the stage at the Grammys.

Okay, it's not confirmed yet whether or not the two queens of pop music will be gracing the Grammys stage with their smokin' hot bods since it's a surprise, but we swear the world will go crazy if/when they do!

We swear it!!

An inside source close to the show said Madge is expected to lend her vocals during a performance with one of the night's nominees.

One of the night's nominees?

Taylor Swift? Pink? Imagine Dragons?! It could be anyone! So many surprises for the music award show, we can't wait!

Longtime Grammy Awards show producer Ken Ehrlich said he couldn't confirm a performance from the XO singer, but he did say:

That's not a confirmation but we'll take it, you tease!

“Let’s put it this way … we have a really great history that goes back to the early days of Destiny’s Child. I love working with [beyonce]. She’s incredible. She is so into what it is that she does and making sure that everybody who sees her walks away saying, ‘wow.’

Should she be on the show this year? I would think that the potential is there for that kind of moment.”

- See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2014-01-17-beyonce-madonna-grammy-awards-surprise-performance-crazy#sthash.2Yzdd4u6.dpuf
Beyoncé & Madonna Expected To Blow Everyone Away With Surprise Performances At The Grammys?! - See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2014-01-17-beyonce-madonna-grammy-awards-surprise-performance-crazy#sthash.2Yzdd4u6.dpuf
OH MY GOD :drama:

let see the performers announced so far

• Katy Perry
  • Daft Punk featuring Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams, and Nile Rodgers
  • Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar
  • Pink featuring Nate Ruess
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  • Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, and Blake Shelton
  • John Legend and Keith Urban
  • Kacey Musgraves
  • Lorde
  • Metallica featuring Lang Lang
  • Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr
  • Robin Thicke featuring Chicago
  • Sara Bareilles featuring Carole King
  • Taylor Swift

I hope it's wil Metallica and Ylang Ylang.

This would be GREAT! It's a shame that Madonna rarely appears on these shows anymore.It would be great exposure for her now that she is between albums.I hope that this is not just a rumor.

Guest Rachelle of London

HOW IS SHE GOING TO DO IT?

She did confessions tour after nearly breaking her back. This probably gives her something to get better for. We know ms a trooper