Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

Guest Not4Pussies

please let it be with daft punk!!! id even be happy with her appearing to present

anyhow, if she is performing, and knowing the perfectionist she is, she would be rehearsing now since the grammys are next weekend

please no katy perry!!!

I secretly wish that Madonna would do something with Paul McCartney. I just have a feeling something beautiful would come out of that collaboration.

I would love if Madonna performed on her own but she doesn't have anything out now so I don't mind her having a smaller role in someone else's performance. I don't mind who. I'm just excited that she might be there.

let see the performers announced so far

• Katy Perry
  • Daft Punk featuring Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams, and Nile Rodgers
  • Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar
  • Pink featuring Nate Ruess
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  • Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, and Blake Shelton
  • John Legend and Keith Urban
  • Kacey Musgraves
  • Lorde
  • Metallica featuring Lang Lang
  • Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr
  • Robin Thicke featuring Chicago
  • Sara Bareilles featuring Carole King
  • Taylor Swift

Madonna + Daft Punk with Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams, and Nile Rodgers are the only ones I want to see.

The rest I couldn't care less.

Guest Not4Pussies

her teaming up with daft punk makes sense since there's the nile and pharrell connection but then there's stevie wonder.

she could also join mccartney and ringo star. theyre performing live from NY. she could stand in for lennon haha

Well we all know she currently has no single out or an album so what would she perform that was "hers" unless it was like a greatest hits medley or something.

3165029.jpg

I love any occasion where I get to see MADONNA on live tv. This is good.

or maybe Macklemore .. she likes them right?

and adele..

I was thinking maybe Macklemore too. Maybe she can do the Ray Dalton's vocals on Can't Hold Us? That'd be pretty cool. But if it's true it'd probably be Daft Punk especially since she has ties with Pharrell and Nile Rodgers plus she mentioned how she wanted to work with them.

Well we all know she currently has no single out or an album so what would she perform that was "hers" unless it was like a greatest hits medley or something.

3165029.jpg

I love any occasion where I get to see MADONNA on live tv. This is good.

Madonna in HD is glorious! It's such a treat when she is on TV I can't believe these queens who fuss about who she is on with it's so tired