My dream producer for the next album is...

It shocks me that some supposed huge fans don't get Madonnas way of speaking at this point. By not mentioning Joe, she wasn't trying to pull the wool over anybody's eyes. It's not like this was some thorough, in depth interview on the process of creating her song.....it's fucking Letterman. Same with her back story. Clearly, some things have been embellished, but the gist of it is she came to NYC with just her dreams and little $, worked hard, struggled and made sacrifices along the way to achieve her ultimate goal. It seems like she had a lot to prove to herself and her father so I'm sure calling Daddy every time she was in a jam wasn't an option for her. The story is true, whether she actually ate out of a garbage can or not is irrelevant.

I'm actually in a situation similar to hers. I'm not from a poor background but I left home fairly young and don't rely on the help of anybody. When I was a teenager I would always tell me father how easy it would be to live alone and so once you've made that statement it's not like you're gonna stay at home. Like her father my father wouldn't be the sort to dole out cash so I can pursue the dream I have which he doesn't necessarily support.

Invisible thing at end of arm is bringing them factoids!

Hey, didn't I tell you guys already that it's The Invisible thing at the end of arm!

Can a mod please pin this post? Please?

Could they also pin the post where I say that I never said she didn't deserve a writing credit for DTM? Please?

Anyway, thanks for the compliments, guys, but I don't want to produce her. I'd rather be her manager. Because unlike Oseary, I respect Madonna enough to be honest with her and tell her when her work isn't good enough. And probably soon after telling her that she'd ask me to join Freddie and Angela. Oh well.

(PS. Oh, it's been brought to my attention that since this part of the forum is open for everyone this discussion is being stalked by Tribers because of me. Aaaww, isn't that sweet? Just admit it. You miss me. And I guess that means you love me, you really love me after all. But you know me... You know that I don't fucking care about being liked. But cheers anyways!)

Edited by TheUnseenHand

I'm loving me some THE Overlooked Apendage!

But seriously, we all know how Madonna spins a yarn -we've seen her change facts from interview to interview -she's certainly not a total fantasist like some other female artists we could mention, and I wouldn't call her a liar, I just think she's very much in her moment right then, and paints a portrait of her recollections rather than a photograph. Certain things may come to light, certain things may be glossed over.

Hey, didn't I tell you guys already that it's The Invisible thing at the end of arm!

Didn't anybody tell you who is :queenbitch: around these parts? Well it isn't you...

I'm loving me some THE Overlooked Apendage!

But seriously, we all know how Madonna spins a yarn -we've seen her change facts from interview to interview -she's certainly not a total fantasist like some other female artists we could mention, and I wouldn't call her a liar, I just think she's very much in her moment right then, and paints a portrait of her recollections rather than a photograph. Certain things may come to light, certain things may be glossed over.

All humans do so due to limited brain capacity. Madonna is already a psychopath but being able to objectively and accurately remember over fifty years of life experience would make her a robot. Madonna is a very honest and forthright person though.

Didn't anybody tell you who is :queenbitch: around these parts? Well it isn't you...

All humans do so due to limited brain capacity. Madonna is already a psychopath but being able to objectively and accurately remember over fifty years of life experience would make her a robot. Madonna is a very honest and forthright person though.

I agree.

Umm, I don't need you to tell that I'm not an ugly drag queen. I don't do drag and to be precise, I don't even smoke.

Oh, wait, you weren't refering to being an ugly drag queen, were you? Awkward....

Umm, I don't need you to tell that I'm not an ugly drag queen. I don't do drag and to be precise, I don't even smoke.

Oh, wait, you weren't refering to being an ugly drag queen, were you? Awkward....

Send photo. You may do so here.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=45054&page=9

No fakes please. Lucky Guy we actually agree on a lot of things. Our approach is what varies.

Now why would I do that?

So I can see what you look like. :doh: I like guys who don't look like drag queens so you're probably hot. Anyway it's a local custom.

So I can see what you look like. :doh: I like guys who don't look like drag queens so you're probably hot. Anyway it's a local custom.

I thought you believe I'm Christopher.

Anyway, even though we met just a couple of days ago I think you should know by now that I don't play by the rules (that I didn't make) or follow local customs. I'm cordial and considerate but I don't do what's expected of me. That includes posting pictures of myself because I don't need the attention. People are left to think I'm probably hot or probably not and it doesn't matter anything to me. In a time when people post their entire life in pictures to all over internet, I value anonymity and privacy.