MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray Coming September 9/10

XXL

I´ve voted the cd as I like to have all of them, but I still want to wait to hear about the dvds and blue rays sold in spain. By the way, in my local Fnac I´ve seen the cd and the dvd, neither the deluxe, nor the blueray (although maybe this one was sold out?)

I think the two cd is a joke, tbh.

- It should have started from 4.46 of the virgin mary intro (2 seconds before the first "oh my god")

- I don't like that the first bang from Gang Bang is in the Revolver song, it should have ended at 3.47

- I like Gang Bang, Papa and Hung Up but think one/two or all could be skipped for the cd, they don't really work here.

- The last 1.07 of "GMAYL" is actually Radio Dial Static Medley... really could have been cut.

- A good 30 seconds could have been cut from the beginning of OYH

- We did not need the speech on cd.

- Justify My Love (apart from the first 5 seconds) has pretty much zero audience sound yet the other video interludes do, a bit of continuity would be nice.

- The audience noise in Gang Bang is so loud compared to the beginning of Vogue (I highly doubt people cheered more in GB)

- The first beat of Erotic Candy Shop is in the last second of Vogue

- at 4.24 it should change from Erotic Candy Shop to Human Nature

- We did not need the last 40 seconds of Human Nature

- Like a Virgin Waltz is beautiful but probably could have been cut from the cd

- 40 seconds could have been cut from the end of Nobody Knows Me

- The ending of Like a Prayer needs to be cut down.. do we need Rocco saying "I am the boss" on cd?

- Celebration only needed to be 6 minutes long. I don't need to hear M running to her car. WTF, honestly.

This all screams lazy. It's literally just a dvd rip. People on the internet could have easily done that. I wanted a nicely packaged and edit version similar to her last 2 live cds. I also think the sound is crappier compared to the S&S and Confessions cds. I'm disappointed.

And yes, I did have fun nit-picking. Don't hate me, hate my cd.

Seriously? That's just plain fucking lazy. I edited down what I needed to when I downloaded it and it took what, 15 minutes? Loads of other artists gets like the fanciest packing and shit ever, and we (fans of the most succesful female recording artist of all time :queenbitch:) gets these half arsed releases. Sick. I'll probably not even bother buying this if it's shit, and I love buying M CD's and DVDs stuff

I guess I am, but I don't expect to buy things that don't work properly or are just shit in general.

I might buy it if I see it in person

Give it a try on Spotify. It sounds SO good! I'm vogueing in my cubicle :vogue:

I haven't actually seen it, but it sounds amaze, I know that much.

Guest Xanthium

Just watched the entire blu ray. I didn't have a faulty copy thankfully. The audio was a bit weird in places though. The background music sounded muted in places like during Nicki's rap and I'm Addicted. Her vocals sounded good though, clear and in front. Since I didn't see the concert live, this is my first watching of the entire show. I've watched YouTube clips before but that's it. The show is pretty much fantastic. No one puts a show on like this bitch. I thought the concert was very dark and artistic in places and those were my favorite parts. Now I don't really want to bring her name into this but I kinda have to in order to make my point. Gaga goes on about ArtPop and while she's perfectly welcome to (I love her music) I definitely wouldn't consider her performances to be art on the level that Madonna's are. Gang Bang and Like A Virgin/Love Spent are pretty much performance art/theatre in a pop concert setting. One funny bit while watching: my mom came over to visit right at the end part in Gang Bang where M's s screaming "DRIVE BITCH!". Oh my god my mom was like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WATCHING?!?!" :lmao::rotfl:

One funny bit while watching: my mom came over to visit right at the end part in Gang Bang where M's s screaming "DRIVE BITCH!". Oh my god my mom was like "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WATCHING?!?!" :lmao::rotfl:

:dead:

Happy to hear you enjoyed the show :)

:vogue:

I´ve voted the cd as I like to have all of them, but I still want to wait to hear about the dvds and blue rays sold in spain. By the way, in my local Fnac I´ve seen the cd and the dvd, neither the deluxe, nor the blueray (although maybe this one was sold out?)

I gave in and bought the bluray in Fnac today. Will report once I actually play it. The only had the bluray, regular dvd and the cd which surprisingly they were treating as the main release and featured it prominently in their new releases section

Guest pedrohdi

Just finished seeing my BluRay and I'm very disappointed image wise, HD my ass.Very grainy and the sound... what a mess! I have a state of the art A/V 7.1 channels and the sound is awful. It's best to hear it in 2.0! I'm in Portugal and I bought the 2CD and the BluRay! Gonna listen to the CD tomorrow! The Japanese broadcast has a much better quality image wise! I want this to be recalled and I want a BluRay with real HD quality! Fcuking morons!!!!

WHAT ABOUT CANADA!!!!!!!!!! where my girls at

i went to walmart after saving my money for almost two weeks! which is HUGE for me! and nothing...so i'm guessing its been recalled here OR that fuckin shitty shady mutha fuckin walmart didnt put it out cuz nobody works there cuz its shit and they hate me. blah

Nothing wrong with the qualiity of the image on my Blu Ray

Despite the fact that the audio is weird in places, her voice is more than satisfying and they didn't tinker nearly as much as they did for Sticky. The muting of the crowd comes off a bit awkward at times, a bit exaggerated. I just wish the show started without that unnecessary screens & backstage added element but just a shot of the crowd in the dark and the thurible being lowered

I have to say this show is simply the most amazing, beautiful to look at, sonically enthralling, well thought-out and energetic thing she's ever done, if you've been to this show, technical issues of its recording's release aside, the kind of editing she went for will just remind you of that

Guest Rachelle of London

OMGGGGG JUST WATCHED MY DVD!! its amazing!!!!! iovohvudfhuvohfvh I kicked a hole in my wall when I was renacting the GB fight!

1236519_10151867049483024_41963368_n.jpg

omg I miss 2012 best yesar of my lifer

OMGGGGG JUST WATCHED MY DVD!! its amazing!!!!! iovohvudfhuvohfvh I kicked a hole in my wall when I was renacting the GB fight!

BAHAHAHAHA I LAUGHED SO LOUD, you fucking pisser

Guest Rachelle of London

OKAY i've decided I'll buy it this weekend after all (UK people, HMV is still open right? And it does stock new releases?)

yeah! BUT HMV are really low on stock! better to get it from a supermarket or somewhere!

Guest pedrohdi

On a brighter note, HPW FUCKING AWESOME IS THIS TOUR!!!!! It deserved a better handling! And it's performing very well at itunes with no promo!

I'm gonna write an email to interscope and live nation complaining about it!

Please, can someone with the USA edition of the blu-ray, dvd and the iTunes video take this picture so we can compare? My blu-ray looks fine but yes, if I take a picture this the quality I have. It's mainly in I Don't Give A though.

563490_561812793867890_561683373_n.jpg

I going to try to see if my DVDs are defective! I saw the bluray with no problems...let me check the DVDs ...

Chelle you cracked me the fuck up! :lmao: