Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

i think that was just a random person walking on the street. Rocco comes off a bit stupid sometimes, i mean when i was 13 yo i was not going around my city asking foreigners if they like it here in a mockery of their accent.

he's kind of annoying

He's a 13 year old boy, aren't they SUPPOSED to be annoying, goofy and stupid.

I rather Madonna's son actually acting his age instead of Will Smiths kids that probably were drafting their pension plans at 13.

http://instagram.com/p/h7LbdpAHhx/

Is that Madonna walking in front of Rocco with her bodyguard holding the umbrella? I think it's her. It's been snowing non-stop & freezing cold the whole day in NY, I'm surprised she's venturing out in this winter storm. It's sweet that she's been hanging out a lot with her kids during this down time in her career. There are reports she was out to dinner with Lola the other night. And she's been posting her kids a lot on IG too.

Rocco asking someone who is ur favorite singer

lol

He's a 13 year old boy, aren't they SUPPOSED to be annoying, goofy and stupid.

I rather Madonna's son actually acting his age instead of Will Smiths kids that probably were drafting their pension plans at 13.

so according to Chellehighness all 13 yo boys are SUPPOSED to act like assholes? i have male cousins that age and they act normally. yes they do act goofy and stupid sometimes but to a certain degree. Rocco comes out as a spoiled lil' brat sometimes.

Guest Rachelle of London

so according to Chellehighness all 13 yo boys are SUPPOSED to act like assholes? i have male cousins that age and they act normally. yes they do act goofy and stupid sometimes but to a certain degree. Rocco comes out as a spoiled lil' brat sometimes.

:dead:

I cant even!!!!!! Where did I say that they are supposed to act like assholes? goofy, yes! annoying, yes! stupid, yes! asshole. NO!

How much interaction have you had with Rocco recently?

The fact that you are open enough to call a 13 year old that you don't even know, an asshole, based on a few instagram posts!

Let's just leave it at that!

Guest whatatramp

not to say any of them are brats from the little we do know about M's home life it seems they've been brought up to know what perks they get from being her kids and they are around stuff to do with charity and helping others constantly.

I for one was so innopropriate and cringey when I was younger, they seem like a great family now more than ever

It's so wrong to even be talking about her children like this to be honest

I don't think we need to be analysing a 13 year old boy's instagram regardless of who his mother is

Edited by whatatramp

if some of the people criticising rocco had instagram in the 80s I'm sure they'd be up for a lot of surprises if they'd see it again years later ;)

I have a 10 year old brother and whenever we see each other we laugh about pretty much everything and we do accents all the time as well.( just yesterday actually..) it's not serious at all. and most people (hopefully) still joke around and have fun when they're older as well ;)

he's shown enough that he seems like a good kid who can be serious (see haiti, holding hands w the kids) and hard working (see his acrobatics)

but also keep in mind how sometimes things seem different when you look at it from the outside and view a video on your laptop. you know how they say "you had to be there". that's often the case with these little videos cuz you lose the context of it

Guest Rachelle of London

not to say any of them are brats from the little we do know about M's home life it seems they've been brought up to know what perks they get from being her kids and they are around stuff to do with charity and helping others constantly.

I for one was so innopropriate and cringey when I was younger, they seem like a great family now more than ever

It's so wrong to even be talking about her children like this to be honest

I don't think we need to be analysing a 13 year old boy's instagram regardless of who his mother is

:clap:

i think that was just a random person walking on the street. Rocco comes off a bit stupid sometimes, i mean when i was 13 yo i was not going around my city asking foreigners if they like it here in a mockery of their accent.

:electropop:

Never mind the fact, your over analyzing a 13 year old boy you don't even know other than his association with his famous mother, but really calling him "stupid" and an "asshole"? To me that sounds like a "stupid" and "asshole" thing to say about someone you barely know, except through a few instagram posts.

That all said, Rocco comes off like a typical down to earth teenage boy. In fact, his interests in humanity is quite commending, especially knowing most teenagers his age are "all about themselves". Obviously, he's strongly influenced by his mother's humanity efforts. But surely, I don't expect a 13 year old to not post some silly and ridiculous things on his/her instagram. At least, he's not out on the streets causing trouble and bullying others. Seems like he's grateful for what he has, and lives a typical teenage life the best he can, considering he is the son of the biggest iconic pop stars in history.

I think that's a little bit harsh. :lol: I think it's easy to call people we don't know names but I prefer to do it to people who I do know. :lmao: At least that way I am qualified to be doing so. Most teenage boys are rowdy and as long as he isn't being disrespectful or mean then I think he can do what he wants with his life. No? :lol:

:clap: It disturbs me that people follow him.

i think people misunderstood what i wanted to say and this may be due to the fact that English is not my first language. i find offensive that a 13 years old goes around talking with a heavy fake accent imitating immigrants (if you notice he then enters in a convenience store where a Indian man is at the cashier) as it is not very respectful.

Chelle many times you spoke about how difficult it was for your grandparents to settle in the UK; what would you have thought of a child imitating your granddad and grandmum's accent to make fun of them? if it happens to me i would feel bad.

me saying he is an "asshole" was mainly due to this. maybe it is not the right choice of word and i did not want to offend anyone, but he does come out a bit stupid and goofy to put it with C's words.

PS: i am not judging him and i do NOT follow him on Istangram as i have a Blackberry and you cannot use it on it, shitty phone :(

Is no one gonna talk about the ADORABLE new vid of David singing?

http://instagram.com/p/h0_mr7GET9/

It's so cute! Even if he is singing Bruno Mars. :1251:

SOOO cute!!! I'm surprised nobody is talking about this...esp. considering that we rarely get to hear what the two younger ones sound like.

Surprised she put this up.

Guest whatatramp

I absolutely LOVE this picture. And it's so rare for her to say she misses something... I LOVE it.

"Street-Art-Politics-Revolution! I miss him. I miss these days.‪#‎artforfreedom‬" -Madonna

1480770_10152117365914402_182683620_n.jp

ugh the Maripol polaroids are perfect I have both of her photo books

plus I used to be obsessed with Keith Haring :inlove:

I absolutely LOVE this picture. And it's so rare for her to say she misses something... I LOVE it.

"Street-Art-Politics-Revolution! I miss him. I miss these days.‪#‎artforfreedom‬" -Madonna

1480770_10152117365914402_182683620_n.jp

Just lovely. I know a lot of people don't seem to be able to see it, but Madonna has such a kind side to her as well as being disciplined, focused and strong. Just read about how she looked after her friends with Aids and she also used to visit children in hospital every year in secret. It has been discussed in biographies and "non-tabloid" types of papers and magazines. Also that scene on Oprah where the family of the girl she befriended who died thanked her and her reaction. I never buy that image some want to sell of her as being heartless.