LOLA

cosmic_system

I don't think blond hair would work for her.

i think yes, with deep dark roots, with her dark eyebrows and her attitude she would look really fierce. Not for a glamiour look of course but a funky urban style, Rita Ora meets Rihanna meets early Madonna look !

I personally cannot stand it when I see a woman with a darker complexion like Lola's with blonde hair...ESPECIALLY with dark roots, I think it just makes them look instantly trashy.

I can so see Lola with a pixie cut like her Aunt Ingrid as she gets older, i think it would really suit her as she has the face for it

Well, i love beautiful women with a trashy look. It makes them funky, wild and raw, mixed with beauty it's a killer cocktail for me !

Unbelievable, look at her eyes!

tumblr_mf751xHRPC1rfkkjco4_1280.jpg

Although this pic reminds me so much of Madonna, Lola also has her own distinct look & beauty. She IS a star, you can see it already.

She's a gorgeous girl. As she gets older though, she reminds me less and less of M. She has Carlos' chin/jaw.

I know this is for a play, but her attitude in pictures in general seems generic to me and doesn't really resemble that effortless edge/cool that M has always had. It's a little too obvious/forced. She'll grow out of it...get her own identity as she matures and discovers herself. I mean she's still so young!

I like better shots of her just walking down the street when she doesn't think anyone is watching.

Please don't kill me :)

You know everyone who attended the Sweet Charity performances zeroed right in on Lola, even if they were there to watch their own kids lol. And who wouldn't?

That has to be pressure on Lola though. Everyone will always have an extra focused eye on her, no matter what. Imagine the usual teen self consciousness mixed with that! She seems to handle herself very well though.

that guy is such a dweep in pictures. he looks 12. but if he's the rising star/talent of the school and on a tv show already its not so surprising i guess. working your way to the top like her mommy.

at least we know M won't ever steal her boyfriend ;)

The boy in question does look like a gangly pre-teen ... but I saw a picture of he and Lola together backstage and he looked better. Or maybe it's just the Ciccone in the pic making everying seem better?