The DVD

Guest bluejean

I somehow feel it is going to have full over and so many diferent effects so it will not be important.

If you thought CT DVD was with over to much special efects then you are going to be sad when you see MDNATMDVD!!!!!

I doubt it. Confessions needed those effects because it was a very sparse stage and (in the arena shows) pedestrian lighting. The stage didn't look that impressive from a distance at all on camera. MDNA however is a visual feast and doesn't need any of that crap to jazz it up.

Ok am I the only one that loved the new trousers, I think they looked amazing, and her ass has never looked better....go M

I'm with you! She looked great during the opening segment no matter what-- but her ass was perfection in the new ones.

I doubt it. Confessions needed those effects because it was a very sparse stage and (in the arena shows) pedestrian lighting. The stage didn't look that impressive from a distance at all on camera. MDNA however is a visual feast and doesn't need any of that crap to jazz it up.

right, thats why I hope the audience doesnt force them to do stuff.... maybe thay can just make it a big blur of light

Guest Xanthium

So can someone please fill me in about the Miami shows. What was the drama about? Did she cut the set list? Cause my Blu-ray better be the full show motherfuckers :americanlife:

She was obscenely late on the tuesday(?) people left halfway through, lots of people didn't even bother showing up the second evening, the arena was tiny, brightly lit and half empty, videos looked horrific. And she swapped the black jeans from Transgression for the Party Rock Pants from Celebration. And there were other problems as well I think but I can't remember...

Edited by rb19

Guest Xanthium

Oh Lord. That doesn't sound good. So are we getting a crap DVD? :(. I'm so upset we're not getting the authentic Transgression outfit :americanlife: Why would she do that knowing it's the show being filmed?

Having seen plenty of Miami vids, while there were a few blank spots in the audience, overall audience reaction seemed fine. Nothing looked "horrific" or half empty.

And nothing that a little smart editing can't fix.

So she changed a pair of pants... from most accounts, never heard of any major problems those two nights that caused any changes or cuts in the show. All she did was start late (as usual).

And the audience seemed far more enthused in those clips than the London Confessions DVD audience, at the very least.

Why are we so worried?

Edited by VogueMusic

Guest Xanthium

Having seen plenty of Miami vids on youtube, while there were a few blank spots in the audience, overall it seemed fine. Nothing that a little smart editing can't fix.

So she changed a pair of pants... from all accounts, never heard of any major problems those two nights that caused any changes or cuts in the show. All she did was start late (as usual).

And the audience seemed far more enthused in those clips than the London Confessions DVD audience, at the very least.

Why are we so worried?

Well I didn't see the show live so the DVD will be my MDNA concert experience. And honestly, the Transgression look was so life to me that any change to it makes me pissy.

I didn't get to see the show live either. I've never gotten the chance yet to see her live...so the filmed concerts are all I have to go by too.

If these two guys directing/editing the show are competent (and I think they did a fine job with Olympia)...then I'll save my drama until the thing is actually released before claiming the sky is falling.

back in the Buenos Aires second date they had a couple of cameras rolling, someone asked and they replied they were shooting to cover up some things missing in the Miami filming.

back in the Buenos Aires second date they had a couple of cameras rolling, someone asked and they replied they were shooting to cover up some things missing in the Miami filming.

:tigger:

Guest Rachelle of London

oh yes the TUTR new hairdo on night one, they fixed it for the second night though hahahahahahh

why so much hate for the shiny pants, they look so much better, even on Youtube they look sooo sexy!

the only thing i love at miami show couse part where she begs for money is going to be on DVD. that is the highlight of the tour for me couse it completes picture from Like A Virgin/Love Spent number. that is really important performance for me.

and i like those pants but the problem is couse she repeat them in first and last part so it is a bit lame.

the only thing i love at miami show couse part where she begs for money is going to be on DVD. that is the highlight of the tour for me couse it completes picture from Like A Virgin/Love Spent number. that is really important performance for me.

and i like those pants but the problem is couse she repeat them in first and last part so it is a bit lame.

didnt she tell the brazilian interviewer she didnt do it for the dvd?

Miami is very humid. You can't escape bad hair days in Florida.

I didn't see footage from the second night but I hope the hair got fixed.

The arena looks empty only towards the end, during Like a Prayer and celebration I think. The videos look amazing with the bright light :dramatic:

Guest sambassile

I just saw the Miami vids and honestly i prefer the new pants, she looks more fierce and her ass couldnt look more fine! I luv her in them, can't believe u guys are complainin about a piece of pants LMAO.

Guest Rachelle of London

I just saw the Miami vids and honestly i prefer the new pants, she looks more fierce and her ass couldnt look more fine! I luv her in them, can't believe u guys are complainin about a piece of pants LMAO.

exactly, doesn't she look FIERCE!!!!!