Montreal august 30th, Bell Center

Littlebastard

i just won PIT tickets thanks to my message to Guy Oseary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUHUUUUUU. cant believe it, he messaged me at 1 AM..and i'm still awake of the excitement!

now i need to sell my single FLOOR ticket, for face value, its row "UU". Anyone interested? I would prefer to sell it to a fellow fan rather than a stranger...

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!

Um you've just been upgraded to the best seats in the house for free. Take that original ticket with you and give it to some poor fan stuck up in the nosebleeds instead of SELLING IT. I mean really.

um but you cannot get in the stadium or arena without your original ticket, even if you have a golden triangle wristband or "proof" that you can get in the triangle.. just so you know. you NEED a ticket to get in. - the golden triangle is not a ticket itself, just a wristband.

can someone make sure fabian gets the message i just left here? i wouldnt want him to sell his ticket or give it away and tomorrow read here that he couldn't get in.. (unless its a different rule outside europe when it comes to the GT?)

Yes there appears to be differing procedures. I know Icon winners are told they can just give their tickets away whereas I was told I couldn't but did anyway AFTER I was in the stadium like you said. Dunno about a Guy Oseary freebie, but better safe than sorry.

From Madonna on Facebook.

Madonna's MDNA Tour is to stop at Montreal's Bell Centre tonight. While tickets state that the show starts at 8pm, please note that Madonna won't be on stage before 10pm, her support act's performance is on first.

Thank you and have a great show!

She's not having any of her fans' shit tonight. :chuckle:

um but you cannot get in the stadium or arena without your original ticket, even if you have a golden triangle wristband or "proof" that you can get in the triangle.. just so you know. you NEED a ticket to get in. - the golden triangle is not a ticket itself, just a wristband.

When u recieve ur wrist band u r given a ticket for the golden triangle...its fine to give ur ticket away, since u recieve another one. Atleaste thats what they did in philly.

Hope everyone has fun!

Guest Not4Pussies

When u recieve ur wrist band u r given a ticket for the golden triangle...its fine to give ur ticket away, since u recieve another one. Atleaste thats what they did in philly.

Hope everyone has fun!

yeah it's different in the US. saw people who got GT wristband get a GT ticket.