MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Glaring omissions: nothing from Madonna, Erotica (!!), Ray of Light and I can't believe this bitch is doing Candy Shop and Human Nature again.

I feel the same way. From the first album, I was hoping for Everybody and Physical Attraction. Oh well.

MDNA reminds me of a mix of Erotica and ROL, so I'm surprised that there are no track from those albums on the setlist. I think they would have fit nicely with the new tracks.

Considering how amazing her back catalog is, it's truly shocking that she would choose Candy Shop and Human Nature of all things!

On a positive note, I love that she is mixing Cyberraga with I'm A Sinner. Is this the first time she has done a b-side on tour? Does Gambler count as a b-side?

INTRO (Kalakan singing, gregorian music and religion scenes)

Girl Gone Wild (chained Madonna falls to the ground and start praying while the Material Girl dancers appear)

Gang Bang (Madonna turns bad and dangerous, she shoots her dancers)

Revolver (Mix by David Guetta, Lil Wayne in the backdrop)

Papa Dont Preach (Violin sound,and Madonna changes again)

BEST FRIEND (Interlude, Heartbeat mix)

Hung Up (2012 version, mix with Love Spent)

Love Spent (Acoustic version with kalakan)

I Dont Give A (Guitar)

Express Yourself (Slacklining; Electro version)

Give Me All Your Luvin (Special MDNA Remix)

JUSTIFY MY LOVE (Interlude- controversial video; will be awesome, be prepared)

Open Your Heart (Kalakan remix)

Masterpiece (Madonna in the middle of the stage, romantic backdrop)

Im Sinner (Mix with Cyberraga)

Vogue (Superbowl full version)

NOBODY KNOWS ME (Mega dance interlude)

Turn Up The Radio (album version)

Bedtime Story (2012 Version)

Like a Virgin (Madonna singing with a piano)

Some Girls (only girls in this number)

Im Addicted (Big Party on the stage)

CELEBRATION ENCORE

Like a Prayer (Short version but unforgettable)

Everybody (dance mix with Holiday)

Celebration (Grand Closing)

Hope this is the real deal. And if it, then Louis was not bullshitting about what he heard.

I really hope this is the real setlist. It's perfect, which means it's fake. LOL

The Beast Within (if you count it as a b-side) has been used as an intro / interlude twice.

Ah. Forgot about that one. I hope we heard more b-sides in the future. They could easily be mixed with hits. Casual fans wouldn't notice, but the rest of us would love it. :)

The thing is that she has so many other songs similar thematically to Candy Shop

Very selfish from her part lol

you're joking with that comment right?????!??

You're the selfish one for thinking Madonna would put on a special show of your fav songs only. get real

you're joking with that comment right?????!??

You're the selfish one for thinking Madonna would put on a special show of your fav songs only. get real

of course im joking , but it still is very un-kabbalah to play Candy Shop again

Very excited about the fact that she is going to use Cyberraga and Shanti!!!!! I feel like this could be the tour to end all tours!

Didn't she want "Candy Shop" as a single at some point? :scared:

"Skin" would be perfect for this show.

OMG YES ! I forgot all about that ! I remembered reading in the news that she was pushing hard for it to be released as the first single.Thank god it wasn't !

As for the above setlist . I feel contented with it. I hope it's real cos if it's it will be a SUPER show !

Guest Not4Pussies

Very excited about the fact that she is going to use Cyberraga and Shanti!!!!! I feel like this could be the tour to end all tours!

i thought only Cyberraga was being used.

Yes, but as far as I know some remixes were sent to clubs too.

The two promo videos worldwide for the Confessions Tour DVD were Music Inferno and Jump not Future Lovers

Remixes for Future Lovers were never sent to clubs and it was not a promo single

Did I miss Madonnarama posting the complete setlist yesterday?

Because today they're celebrating on Twitter and Facebook how MTV has cited them as "notoriously reliable" in the setlist report.

Also, William Orbit is celebrating the leak of the Gang Bang demo.

Did I miss Madonnarama posting the complete setlist yesterday?

Because today they're celebrating on Twitter and Facebook how MTV has cited them as "notoriously reliable" in the setlist report.

Also, William Orbit is celebrating the leak of the Gang Bang demo.

https://twitter.com/#!/WilliamOrbit/status/202319658706145280

:|

What's going on with Orbit lately? He's been acting weird.

Was he the one that leaked it? :lmao: I bet M was mad.

He's been acting odd lately. Like around the time his stuff was rejected by M for Celebration. He seemed a little bitter that she had not worked with him again perhaps? He kind of did something like that when Britney's people rejected his song(s) for FF. That little "rant" on FB the other day was just unnecessary. What's the point of kind of undermining MDNA now? If he thought he could do better since the start, then he should've, why go on about it now? It just seems like sour grapes because the album wasn't as commercially successful as perhaps expected.

How has he been acting weird? could someone let me know? I don't see anything odd about his messages lately. only his last tweet seems to hint that he gave it to a fan and that fan shared it. period.

providing any of these set lists are real, best friend, revolver and celebration can fuck off in place of physical attraction, everybody and impressive instant. THE END.

How has he been acting weird? could someone let me know? I don't see anything odd about his messages lately. only his last tweet seems to hint that he gave it to a fan and that fan shared it. period.

you may want to check out the other things he posted recently

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/fansite-reveals-madonna-secret-set-list-upcoming-tour-article-1.1078090

Madonna’s secret set list for upcoming tour revealed on fansite

Will include medley of her 'Express Yourself' and Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way'

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, May 14, 2012, 5:27 PM

The super-fan website Madonnarama has revealed what it alleges to be the hush-hush set list of the upcoming Madonna tour.

The big news: The star will reportedly perform a medley of her own “Express Yourself” with the Lady Gaga song that rips it off, “Born This Way.”

Take that, little monsters.

The lengthy set supposedly leans heavily on the new “MDNA” album, featuring no fewer than nine songs from that disc.

But it doesn’t skimp on older hits, including “Material Girl,” “Like A Virgin,” “Papa Don’t Preach,” “Open Your Heart,” “Like a Prayer,” “Vogue” and “Justify My Love.”

Though Madonna’s latest album has bombed on radio, causing it to plunge down the charts after its initial blockbuster week, the tour has been a sellout. It opens May 31 in Tel Aviv and arrives Sept. 6 and 8 to Yankee Stadium, with another New York area show, Nov. 12, set for Madison Square Garden.

Madonna’s spokesperson, contacted by the Daily News, could not confirm or deny the set list by press time.

Here's the full list, according to Madonnarama:

“Act of Contrition”

“Girl Gone Wild” (meets “Material Girl”)

“Revolver”

“Gang Bang”

“Papa Don’t Preach” (edit)

“Hung Up” (MDNA remix)

“I Don’t Give A” (rock remix)

“Best Friend”/“Heartbeat” (interlude)

“Express Yourself” (meets “Born This Way”)

“Turn Up the Radio”

“Give Me All Your Luvin’” (Just Blaze remix)

“Open Your Heart” (meets “Sagarra Jo” by Kalakan)

“Masterpiece” (featuring Kalakan)

“Justify My Love” (William Orbit remix—interlude)

“Vogue”

“Candy Shop”

“Human Nature”

“Like a Virgin”

“Nobody Knows Me” (interlude)

“I’m Addicted”

“I’m a Sinner” (meets “Cyberraga”)

“Like a Prayer”

“Celebration”

I have come to the conclusion that she will simply never sing some of my most-wanted songs. :(

I think whenever/if ever it gets to the point where ticket sales drastically decline then she may feel forced to sing just hit songs.

I have come to the conclusion that she will simply never sing some of my most-wanted songs. :(

Yeah,it seems like there are some songs that she will probably *never* perform again :( I was really hoping that we would get "Angel","Dress You Up" and "Causing A Commotion" this time around,but I guess we won't.

I love Madonna, but hate this setlist... Revolver, celebration (ending?), candy shop & human nature... And, if I understand correctly, we will get "edited" versions of papa don't preach & like a prayer, not even the full song... Damn she should do an extended version of candy shop to piss me off more :doh:

I think whenever/if ever it gets to the point where ticket sales drastically decline then she may feel forced to sing just hit songs.

It is very unlikely that we'll have another tour with this same concept/frame in the future. Besides an option for a MDNA Part 2 she can't do what she's doing now three years from now. Not with a similar reception to her album, not in that kind of locations and not at those prices. *Given that* the world will be the same, which is not to take for granted either.

I still have enough faith that the setlist is fake or that songs get replace or added! (Candy Shop, Vogue, Human Nature, Like a Virgin) -> (Love Spent, Everybody, Physical Attraction or Impressive Instant, Nothing Really Matters)