Official poll / Facebook

Ringmybell

Physical Attraction. It's time to do something she hasn't done in a while.

Physical Attraction!!!

and, when you listen to it after all these years, all that madonna, or, a lot fo things that madonna has done during the years, are already there, the beat, the sexy talking...

I can't believe that people are voting for Borderline or Holiday! She performed these on her last tour already and both versions were freakin' horrible! Having the opportunity to vote for a song she has never performed on tour (Physical) or a song that she hasn't been performing in a while (Everybody) and not taking advantage of it...UNBELIEVABLE!

I'm waiting for the Like a Virgin poll to see Angel win... :sassy:

I voted for I KNOW IT

i really want it bad.

I think you and I are the only fans that would LOVE to hear I KNOW IT. I find i'm alone when I say I like this song! LOL

I went for Physical Attraction... The couple of live performances always look great and love the way she sings 'The say you want to stay the night, but you leave me tomorrow' is just awesome!

Borderline is currently winning. However, it's great that they're actually engaging with the audience. I wonder if they thought Holiday would be the out and out winner!

I went for Physical Attraction... The couple of live performances always look great and love the way she sings 'The say you want to stay the night, but you leave me tomorrow' is just awesome!

Borderline is currently winning. However, it's great that they're actually engaging with the audience. I wonder if they thought Holiday would be the out and out winner!

Awwww.. yeah, god I keep forgetting about that. At least we have those!

I don't think Madonna wants to sing Borderline or Holiday again she really doesn't give a fuck about song requests.

Sticky & Sweet Tour (Round One) - Request Section:

Fan requests I'll Remember, Swim, Angel, etc.

To 'I'll Remember':

M: "No, I'm not going to sing ballads!"

To 'Angel':

M: "No, I don't remember the lyrics to this one!"

To 'Swim':

M: "Fuck are you serious?! Come on..."

Sings 'Express Yourself'

:sassy:

Guest astonishing!

I can't believe that people are voting for Borderline or Holiday! She performed these on her last tour already and both versions were freakin' horrible! Having the opportunity to vote for a song she has never performed on tour (Physical) or a song that she hasn't been performing in a while (Everybody) and not taking advantage of it...UNBELIEVABLE!

Because I've never seen her live and would love to see my favourite track from the album performed!