Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

News from Helsinki.

According to the promotor the capacity of Olympic stadium is 44000 people, about 3500 are not yet sold. Most of these are in the field area.

So in the end, I think it will be sold out. Its great news!!

Guest northernlad

In case you missed this morning's announcement, Madonna returns to Pittsburgh on November 6! Tickets go on sale 2/27 @ 10 AM.

Peter must have just shit his pants.

:dramatic:

This hasn't happened since the Virgin Tour! (I know, I know ... I'm excited for the Aussies, too -- totally different ball game when she doesn't come to your continent since the early 90s, but it's still a mini-victory for me since she hasn't been to this city since the early 80s!)

Because I'm so excited, I will bypass the urge to complain that this date wasn't announced earlier -- because I'd already gotten tickets to another city/venue. :grr: But my friend today was like, "Well, what's so bad about seeing her twice?!" [i don't think she understands the cost component... but at least I don't have to travel anywhere for the Pittsburgh concert.]

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6564

UPDATE – 21 Feb 2012

The Madonna World Tour will be visiting Pittsburgh on Election night, Live Nation Entertainment announced today.

Madonna will perform at the Consol Energy Center on Tuesday, November 6th, with tickets going on general public sale Monday, February 27th at 10 AM local.

poster_pittsburgh_501.jpg

Big Bob @FSBigBob

(Oprah Voice) MAAADDDOONNNAAAAA!!! ADDED A PITTSBURGH SHOW 961kiss.com/pages/madonna.… First Chance To Win Tix 5p Hour Today With @961Flick

CONSOL Energy Center @CONSOLEnergyCtr

In case you missed this morning's announcement, Madonna returns to Pittsburgh on November 6! Tickets go on sale 2/27 @ 10 AM.

Thanks for posting these, groovyguy! :)

Peter must have just shit his pants.

Well, not exactly, but ... I was VERY VERY surprised by the news this morning. I was on here pretty late last night, and Pittsburgh was NOT mentioned in the presales for this week, so this was a total blindside this morning. So many people were getting in touch with me throughout the day today -- when I got to work, a co-worker/friend had taped a white piece of paper with "NOVEMBER 6!!!!!" written on it in black Sharpie. I was like, "What's the deal with Nov. 6?!?" :lol: The emails and texts have been pouring in.

I really hope she sells the full arena. I mean, I suppose I don't really have anything to worry about, but with Cleveland, Philly, and DC so close, I just figured it wouldn't happen again.

So excited!! :)

she doesn´t performe of fridays? why?

Kabbalah...

By the way, the second berlin date almost seems to be sold out now, too. However, Zurich is selling pretty slow.

Edited by Nonoka

Brussels is a flop :(

GC tix still available...it is said 2 have only sold circa 30.000.

Newspapers r saying that in a desperate attempt 2 revive ticket sales Madonna might perform with Lola :chuckle:

Kanye & Jay-Z in Antwerp is being hyped as the gig of the year.

Guest bluejean

News from Helsinki.

According to the promotor the capacity of Olympic stadium is 44000 people, about 3500 are not yet sold. Most of these are in the field area.

So in the end, I think it will be sold out. Its great news!!

:clap: So much for talk of it not selling well. I guess that was just made up!

Guest groovyguy

http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/music/how-to-get-your-madonna-tickets-before-the-public-sale-1.984568#.T0SyPkd9aPg.twitter

How to get your Madonna tickets before the public sale

We’ve figured out a way you can get your hands on some pre-sale tickets

By David Tusing, Deputy tabloid! Editor

Published: 12:14 February 22, 2012

Dubai: Can’t wait until February 27 to bag your tickets for Madonna’s debut performance in the UAE? Well, we’ve figured out a way you can get your hands on some pre-sale tickets.

Madonna.com is offering Icon Live Pass access to those who sign up on the website and an opportunity to buy tickets until Thursday 23rd, at 3pm in Europe (around 7pm UAE time). Tickets will go on sale publicly next week.

But there’s just one caveat: You’ll have to shell out an additional Dh80 for the Live Pass Access plus a Dh20 convenience charge plus an optional Dh12 for the ticket to be delivered to your email. Add Dh30 if you want the ticket couriered to your address or it’s free if you prefer to collect it at the venue.

Once you’ve signed up for an Icon Live Pass, you will receive a personal pre-sale access code, which you can use to purchase your ticket. Ticket categories currently available are Dh1,095 for Golden Circle, right next to the stage, followed by Dh495 for General Admission, Dh695 for Grandstand Seating and Dh2,295 for VIP packages.

Local organisers Flash Entertainment recently announced a similar ticketing structure but said only a limited number of Dh250 General Admissions will be sold, which will be available for Dh495 later. The company has also given pre-screened Flash Club members a chance to buy tickets until February 23 before the public sale.

A total of 22,000 tickets will go on sale for the Madonna concert in Abu Dhabi on June 3.

The singer recently broke her own record of the most number of singles in the Top 10 in the US. ‘Give Me All Your Lovin’’, from her upcoming album, MDNA, is her 38th Top 10 single. Elvis Presley has 36 and The Beatles are at No 3 with 34.

Brussels is a flop :(

GC tix still available...it is said 2 have only sold circa 30.000.

Newspapers r saying that in a desperate attempt 2 revive ticket sales Madonna might perform with Lola :chuckle:

Kanye & Jay-Z in Antwerp is being hyped as the gig of the year.

Gold circle for Brussels must be sold out. I tried to book 5 tickets yesterday but it said it was sold out . On the 17 th , morning ,The site said the most expensive seats ,Euros 150, were sold out but later said they were still available ??

Anyway in 5 months' time , with a new single and album, the whole stadium will be sold out , don't worry.

Guys, if all the tickets get sold by the month of May, can we expect to at least get an approximate total gross for the published tour dates?

You're so weird. All your posts revolve about sales and chart positions. Do you even enjoy Madonna's output just for what it is or does your life solely revolve around sales figures?

You're so weird. All your posts revolve about sales and chart positions. Do you even enjoy Madonna's output just for what it is or does your life solely revolve around sales figures?

f@ck off... it was a valid and logical question... it was never the same with MADONNA... this is also another virgin territory for her... all tickets went on sale even before we heard the full album...so i wanted to know if it's possible that the figures be released even before the shows get started... IDIOT!

f@ck off... it was a valid and logical question... it was never the same with MADONNA... this is also another virgin territory for her... all tickets went on sale even before we heard the full album...so i wanted to know if it's possible that the figures be released even before the shows get started... IDIOT!

:lmao:

link

I'm the idiot?

Rock on :rotfl:

I'm so glad she added Pittsburgh! There's more space for a couple of more dates in the Midwest between Minneapolis and Cleveland. Detroit, Columbus, Indianapolis or Cincinnati would be great.

Guest groovyguy

This tour seems to be smashing America. I guess Super Bowl has convinced them.

Damn. No luck getting any tickets for AC. Trying Yankee now. Not looking good.

This tour seems to be smashing America. I guess Super Bowl has convinced them.

Totally. It's almost like she is doing better in the U.S. than Europe with this tour's ticket sales. She is, of course, playing arenas here though. I think Europe is mostly stadiums which would be a harder sell, especially with the economy the way it is. I think she'll be fine though. Whatever qualms I have about the album, I do not share with the tour. I think it will be huge.

I think it's also the places she's going to visit this time. People in places like Seattle, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Dallas, St Louis, Cleveland etc have been craving for decades to see her.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6578

Madonna on the German Ticketmaster magazine

Fans who bought their tickets for the Madonna World Tour concert in Berlin got a nice little magazine from Ticketmaster together with their tickets in the mail.

Madonna is heavily featured in the booklet, as she appears on the cover, on the back, and in a three page article inside.

402995_10150637580569686_53563239685_9043125_1000296483_n.jpg

420691_10150637580804686_53563239685_9043126_926059750_n.jpg

427122_10150637580984686_53563239685_9043128_1113188639_n.jpg

421722_10150637580384686_53563239685_9043124_951102158_n.jpg

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6579

Barcelona Sold Out!

Tickets for the June 20 concert at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona are now officially sold-out on the online website of Ticketmaster.es.

Maybe it's now time to put the extra date planned for June 21 back on the Tour itinerary?

barcelona_500.jpg

great!!!!!!! Barcelona´s venue will be the best in Europe, I´m sure of it!!! venga, now, as planned, second concert!!!

Gold circle for Brussels must be sold out. I tried to book 5 tickets yesterday but it said it was sold out . On the 17 th , morning ,The site said the most expensive seats ,Euros 150, were sold out but later said they were still available ??

Anyway in 5 months' time , with a new single and album, the whole stadium will be sold out , don't worry.

I'm not sure, I think this is a sign of general Madonna fatigue. Plus for her standards this is kinda embarrassing.

In theory she should b able 2 sell out TWICE with ease.

U can still order GC in batch per TEN :electropop:

:janetflop:

Tell me about it. I guess I'ma have to go see her in Dallas or New York.

One of her New York shows is on my 27th birthday. :sassy:

I just really shouldn't spend the money on the travel and everything. She has 2 fucking shows scheduled in KANSAS of all places, bitch can at least do an ORLANDO show. But I'm more than fine going to Miami also.

I think it's also the places she's going to visit this time. People in places like Seattle, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Dallas, St Louis, Cleveland etc have been craving for decades to see her.

Well, of those dates listed only Seattle's first date is sold out. All those other cities are not on general sale to the public yet. I am sure she will do well though.