Madonna World Tour Schedule

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

This was posted by worthington40204 in regards to MIAMI & other US cities - "Just thought I'd pass along some information I've heard from a friend who works at the local arena here in Louisville,KY. We have been hearing for months that she was in negotiations with the arena here and were shocked when we weren't included in the tour itinerary released a couple of weeks ago. My friend said that Louisville is a done deal for the Madonna tour, as is another 5 cities in the USA that have not been announced yet, including Miami.

So here is the low-down.......evidently, Madonna and Live Nation want Miami to be the final show in North America before they move on to South America, Australia, and Asia. The remaining cities in the USA that have not been announced are all cities that have college basketball arenas, but not other national teams like NBA and NFL. Live Nation is evidently waiting until these basketball teams have finalized their fall basketball schedules to see which dates are available for concerts. My friend said that the remaining cities as well as the final date for Miami will all be announced in the coming days/weeks as the college basketball schedules are due by March 1. I believe all these additional cities are a part of the SEC (South Eastern Conference), so most likely these will be cities in the eastern half of the US.

So, Miami date has not been announced yet because they are waiting to make sure it is the very last date in North America.

Now of course this is all just hear-say at this point. But one thing that makes me sort of believe it is that our local paper has a weekly music blog that runs every Sunday. Last week's topic was "why we didnt get Madonna." The article said for Louisvillians to be patient because she was coming, just as soon as the Louisville Men's Basketball Home Schedule was complete, we would be able to buy tickets........just my two cents...............anyone else heard anything like this?"

Guest boytoyville

Tomorrow will b the general sale in Belgium, It'll b interesting to C if the massively horrible response from critics & public 2 Sticky & Sweet

will have an effect on sales... :scared: Last time she crashed the internet due 2 insane demand. :wow:

Go Demonna!!

I actually remember people enjoying the concert there. Can't say I remember the press but the response from the public was huge for the conert there. Here is the boxscore from that concert.

Werchter Festival Park Werchter 68,434 / 68,434 (100%) $7,190,295

I really want to go to the Yankee Stadium show but my mom said since the show is going to end at like 11:30pm or maybe even later that taking the train home is not safe since it goes through Harlem.

Is it safe to take the train from Yankee Stadium going through Harlem at night? Or how are all you people who are going to Yankee Stadium getting back?

I really want to go to the Yankee Stadium show but my mom said since the show is going to end at like 11:30pm or maybe even later that taking the train home is not safe since it goes through Harlem.

Is it safe to take the train from Yankee Stadium going through Harlem at night? Or how are all you people who are going to Yankee Stadium getting back?

It is going to be very safe to take the train back as it will be FULL of concertgoers going back to Manhattan. Everyone from Manhattan takes the train to go to Yankee Stadium, whether it's for a ballgame or concert, cuz it's much more convenient and much faster. Trust me, it will be the safest subway ride you'll have and even fun. I went to a Paul McCartney concert there not too long ago and the whole train was singing Beatle songs all the way back to the city.

Guest northernlad

I never thought I'd see the day where you were ANTICIPATING the thought of seeing her in Florida.

I still can't decide which gig I want. :(

It will be safe. I've taken the the train numerous times after Yankee games around midnight. The trains will be full with people going back to Manhattan. To put your mom's mind more at ease tell her you'll ride the very front car with the motorman or the middle car with the door operator.

It will be safe. I've taken the the train numerous times after Yankee games around midnight. The trains will be full with people going back to Manhattan. To put your mom's mind more at ease tell her you'll ride the very front car with the motorman or the middle car with the door operator.

Or ask Hector to take you there... in the midnight hour... you can feel his power... :chuckle:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6542

Second Date at the O2 World in Berlin sold out in minutes!

Madonna did it again in Berlin!

Tickets for the extra date at the O2 World on June 30 went on general sale this morning, and in a bunch of minutes only spare seats in the higher price category were left, making this a second instant sell-out!

ad-poster_berlin_501.jpg

ad-poster_berlin_502.jpg

I actually remember people enjoying the concert there. Can't say I remember the press but the response from the public was huge for the conert there. Here is the boxscore from that concert.

Werchter Festival Park Werchter 68,434 / 68,434 (100%) $7,190,295

I got my tickets . Painfully. At 9 .45 no more top price seated available. I didn't get there were Golden ticket "Early entrance " Fck I got regular Golden standing ones ....

Didn't see the s&S tour in Belgium but the year before in Paris Ther it got quite bad reviews, not in Belgium me thinks...

It is going to be very safe to take the train back as it will be FULL of concertgoers going back to Manhattan. Everyone from Manhattan takes the train to go to Yankee Stadium, whether it's for a ballgame or concert, cuz it's much more convenient and much faster. Trust me, it will be the safest subway ride you'll have and even fun. I went to a Paul McCartney concert there not too long ago and the whole train was singing Beatle songs all the way back to the city.

Thank You! They don't serve drinks in Yankee Stadium do they? I am 20 years old and fear taking the subway with drunk people.

Ohh Madonna why didn't you add Madison Square Garden to you tour :rant: ....the four times (2 times Confessions Tour, 2 times Sticky and Sweet Tour).

this is so strange, do you think there's gonna be two different setlists for the two different stages? It puzzles me why she did this

Yeah, I agree, that's really strange. However, I just assumed that there will be two different stages, I don't know anything about what's really going on ;)

That construction plan of that triangular catwalk surely isn't fake, though.

Maybe not even M and her team have decided yet which stage they'll use...?

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6542

Second Date at the O2 World in Berlin sold out in minutes!

Madonna did it again in Berlin!

Tickets for the extra date at the O2 World on June 30 went on general sale this morning, and in a bunch of minutes only spare seats in the higher price category were left, making this a second instant sell-out!

ad-poster_berlin_501.jpg

ad-poster_berlin_502.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

At 53 it's the first time in Madonna's career that she announces a tour and people are buying tickets without having first listened to the entire album. If this is measure of a flop and not of ongoing (if not increasing) demand and popularity then tell me who is having it better than M is :thumbsup:

http://www.facebook.com/newsofmad?sk=wall

Madonna au Québec le 1er Septembre devant 80 000 personnes .. Sold Out en 2h30 !

Madonna in Quebec on September 1 for 80,000 people... Sold Out in 2 h 30!

Yep! That's what a local newspaper here is saying. Gold section sold out in less than 20 minutes...