Madonna Super Bowl thread continued

Guest groovyguy

Certain posters seemed to already have made up their minds. She'd have to put on the best show EVER to turn around those kind of pre conceived notions. Just plan on hating it....not only this but the whole upcoming era.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/30/short-news-2012-tour-super-bowl-angelina-jolie-lady-gaga-paul-oakenfold-tracy-young-rosie-odonnell-and-more/

DJ Paul Oakenfold and the Super Bowl

Paul Oakenfold won’t be at the Super Bowl with Madonna upcoming February. He told the Honolulu Pulse…

I will not be working with “M” at the Super Bowl — that’s her stage; however, working with her in the studio and opening up for her on tour, she made a big influence on me and on my work. In my opinion she is the most complete artist I have ever worked with. Over the years we have nurtured a mutual creative friendship, which for me is the basis of why we work so well together.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/30/short-news-2012-tour-super-bowl-angelina-jolie-lady-gaga-paul-oakenfold-tracy-young-rosie-odonnell-and-more/

DJ Paul Oakenfold and the Super Bowl

Paul Oakenfold won’t be at the Super Bowl with Madonna upcoming February. He told the Honolulu Pulse…

I will not be working with “M” at the Super Bowl — that’s her stage; however, working with her in the studio and opening up for her on tour, she made a big influence on me and on my work. In my opinion she is the most complete artist I have ever worked with. Over the years we have nurtured a mutual creative friendship, which for me is the basis of why we work so well together.

:dry:

Certain posters seemed to already have made up their minds. She'd have to put on the best show EVER to turn around those kind of pre conceived notions. Just plan on hating it....not only this but the whole upcoming era.

Some of us haven't made our minds up yet. We are hoping that she is going to pull out all the stops. We just don't like the sound of the leaked demo lead

single.

super bowl displays are poping up in supermarkets, that made it hit me that it is just a matter of a few weeks now.

WWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I can't wait!!!! "The Greatest Show on Earth is About to Begin" ;)

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

And if the performance sucks bloody asshole, then it will be pretty hilarious.

"Hey, look at all these amazing performances of M's career! And now..."

crow-7952.jpg

Guest groovyguy

TheSpoof.com

Madonna And Barack Obama To Collaborate In Song And Dance Routine Of Mr. Bojangles At Super Bowl

Friday, 30 December 2011

NEW YORK CITY - Confirming a not-so-well-kept secret, the NFL and NBC announced today that President Barack Obama will indeed collaborate with the Material Woman in a song and dance rendition of Mr. Bojangles during the half-time show of Super Bowl XLVI on Feb. 5 in Indianapolis.

The 53 year old Madonna, best known for her eclectic on-stage performances and her headline grabbing relationships with men and women, and/or combinations thereof, will also collaborate with Cirque du Soleil and Jamie King for the big show.

Already there are stories leaking of Madonna appearing in blackface, joining the simultaneous release of 1000 white pidgeons fluttering to the rafters above the field. While utilizing her acclaimed bat wings to rise above the playing field, she will float down and land next to President Obama as he loosens up for his Mr. Bojangles dancing gig.

Even the most jaded Super Bowl fan will most certainly not leave his seat for this show. Last year the Black Eyed Peas performed to somewhat lackluster reviews while the Who headlined the 2010 half-time show.

With President Obama joining the Material Woman this year, the NFL will be hard pressed to top this duet in 2013 unless Newt Gingrich, our next president, agrees to sing our National Anthem acapella, while his three ex-wives beat on him with canes.

:lmao:

Whether you believe me or not I have to share this news from a friend who went to the dance auditions for the Super Bowl/upcoming tour...

According to my friend, the setlist for the Super Bowl is...

1. Vogue

2. Music

3. Give Me All Your Luvin' ( with MIA and Nicki Minaj)

4. Celebration ( with LMFAO ...which I hate ugh...)

Of course this could change or may be completely inaccurate. I'm not used to sharing Madonna insider info ( since I'm never someone who gets any info) so take it with a grain of salt if you'd like, I just couldn't help but share the news if it's even true. If it turns out to be true, Happy New Year! I'm glad I could share it with fans first!

I'm not thrilled Nicki is in it and now LMFAO!!?? ugh this is turning out to be a mess (for my personal taste) but he did say Give Me All Your Luvin sounds very very similar to the demo and the choreography is VERY cheerleader. vogue is very gay and the rest is somewhat Egyptian but it's going to be huge and that it's non-stop dancing and it will be indoors. Again, I don't know if any of this is true but he is my friend and he did go to the auditions, got cut at the last 15 and also has a friend who's already been chosen to be on the tour and Super Bowl. Idiots true, I like the idea of Celebration being thrown out to the public. It's a great song with a very 2012- Holiday feel to it. Hopefully this means she'll perform it on tour.

He did also mention she will not be going to South America this tour. Not sure where he heard that but he's not a Madonna fan and wouldn't be caught dead lurking on forums or reading up on her fan sites. He's a dancer and would have loved being on tour with her. Regardless it does sound more plausible for a 15 minute set as opposed to the 5 song setlist that leaked earlier. He did sound extremely optimistic and said that although Give Me isn't the best, the Superbowl performance will be amazing and it will be very similar to what the upcoming tour will feature which I know we all already guessed and heard. Hope I provided some real insight! Goodnite guys.

Guest groovyguy

I like the idea of Celebration being thrown out to the public. It's a great song with a very 2012- Holiday feel to it. Hopefully this means she'll perform it on tour.

... the Superbowl performance will be amazing and it will be very similar to what the upcoming tour will feature which I know we all already guessed and heard. Hope I provided some real insight! Goodnite guys.

I LUV Celebration and hopes she performs Celebration/Holiday Mash-up as rumored.