Madonna @ Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project at Roseland [merged]

runaway

Why.....because she's 53?

I'm sick to death of hearing "Madonna shouldn't be doing this"..."Madonna shouldn't be doing that". I can understand it if she was hideous, but she isn't - she's beautiful.

Just be THANKFUL she's still with us and enjoy the moment instead of picking fault.

I remembered when Madonna wore leotard for Hung Up and people were giving her hell for it. Then Sharkira wore it,Gaga wore it, Britney wore it etc . and nobody said anything . She looked like she was enjoying herself and she wasn't sticking her finger in her no no when she was dancing ( thank god ) so we should just enjoy the moment with her.

If I have an arse like that I would be wearing dental floss !

Unless she removed her bottoms that night then it doesn't really matter.

and she didn't.

untitled1_4.gif

Yes. I agree. That's like asking whether her tits would sag without push up bra. The point is she wore a bra and she wore those pants and fishnets . she looked good. we didn't see her taking her clothes off so we should just go with what we see.

I thought over all the outfit was sexy and expensive looking. However, to be absolutely honest, it wasn't the most flattering to the bottom, but then that has never been Madonna's best feature, so I'm not sure what the recent years of almost Kylie-esque exposure and focus are aimed at. I'd much rather look at her boobs.

We've had this argument before as to whether by aiming to be impossibly sexy and youthful she is breaking down barriers for women, or just throwing more up. Personally I'd prefer her to age like Marianne Faithful or Angelica Houston, and concentrate on looking fabulous not looking young. It's just cooler. She should be playing the Managing Director, not the floosie from the typing pool.

Guest northernlad

The grammar and spelling in this thread is becoming frightening.

As is the fact that someone can't remember Grace Jones' surname.

That is all.

Madonna is Madonna get over it.

She's 53 crazy, sexy and does whatever the f*ck she wants.

That is the Madonna i love with great music ofcourse. Even my friends like how she looked here and found it hot/hilarious. Her face even looks good here. More natural.

big thumbs up!

Yes,Madonna does look great. I'm sure there are plenty of women the world over who would love a body like that. That said,just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I have never understood why she feels the need to flaunt her body,i'm sorry but it screams mid life crisis!! The whole world and his dog knows that Madonna has a hot bod,she spent a large part of her career having it photographed naked!! I just think that less is more,she looked sensational when promoting W.E. I think George Clooney and Brad Pitt,look good for their age too,but wouldn't want to see their asses' hanging out of a pair of shorts either!!

Yes,Madonna does look great. I'm sure there are plenty of women the world over who would love a body like that. That said,just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I have never understood why she feels the need to flaunt her body,i'm sorry but it screams mid life crisis!! The whole world and his dog knows that Madonna has a hot bod,she spent a large part of her career having it photographed naked!! I just think that less is more,she looked sensational when promoting W.E. I think George Clooney and Brad Pitt,look good for their age too,but wouldn't want to see their asses' hanging out of a pair of shorts either!!

ageism.jpg

I think George Clooney and Brad Pitt,look good for their age too,but wouldn't want to see their asses' hanging out of a pair of shorts either!!

ok, some people might like to see that though? some people don't want anyone being sexual/sexy ever at any age, etc etc etc....

Scrapple I hear what you're saying but why does being sexual have to equate to showing the world what you have? I happen to believe women get sexier as they get older. Have you seen Jane Fonda lately? But I just think why go for the obvious route? Give me the refined and elegant Madonna of recent when she was promoting her movie over the hoochie mama,that gets her ass out in shorts!! Xx

Scrapple I hear what you're saying but why does being sexual have to equate to showing the world what you have? I happen to believe women get sexier as they get older. Have you seen Jane Fonda lately? But I just think why go for the obvious route? Give me the refined and elegant Madonna of recent when she was promoting her movie over the hoochie mama,that gets her ass out in shorts!! Xx

it's the way she's always been and always will be!

I think George Clooney and Brad Pitt,look good for their age too,but wouldn't want to see their asses' hanging out of a pair of shorts either!!

UMMM I certainly WOULD. They need to SPREAD their bare asses on camera already. :newspaper::1251:

Guest Not4Pussies

madonna has never been one thing.

one day she's all covered up in sweats and jackets looking like a bag lady

the next she's dressed like a librarian reading children's books

the next she looks elegant and sophisticated at her film premiere

the next she looks like a sexy bitch dancing the night away

chameleon!

I think she looked good for the event. I mean this was a Smirnoff Event for crying out loud.She was there to judge a dancing contest.

By the looks of it ,it's a youngish crowd.

If she had dressed like this for WE premiere I probably would have hated it.

Edited by Butter9

madonna has never been one thing.

one day she's all covered up in sweats and jackets looking like a bag lady

the next she's dressed like a librarian reading children's books

the next she looks elegant and sophisticated at her film premiere

the next she looks like a sexy bitch dancing the night away

chameleon!

:thumbsup:

I think she looks good for the event. I mean this is a Smirnoff Event for crying out loud.She was there to judge a dancing contest.

By the looks of it ,it's a youngish crowd.

If she had dressed like this for WE premiere I probably would have hated it.

Yep....I'd say for the event she was attending her outfit was just fine. I agree, had she wore it to the W.E. premiere it would've been out of place but not in a "nightclub" setting. Just as it would've been awkward looking if she showed up to this event with a demure gown and glamorous look.

It shocks me that some Madonna fans actually have a problem with her dressing provocatively, I mean that has kinda been her schtick from day one.....belly button baring and all that. IDK, I just wonder what woman some of these people have been watching for 30 years because it should be no shocker that at age 53 she's still showing lots of skin. If she feels comfortable enough with herself, I'm sure she'd wear that same outfit at 73.

The grammar and spelling in this thread is becoming frightening.

As is the fact that someone can't remember Grace Jones' surname.

That is all.

Grace Jones... okay. Its not like she was ever a big deal anywhere, no real reason to remember her name.

Serisouly the only thing I know her from is that Bond movie, and the fact that she apparently has some sort of cult following being a singer of some type of music most likely... disco?

Here's a song from her last album that was released a couple of years back, it's a bit different to her 80's material...I love it.

I love Corporate Cannibal. Such an amazing record. And forget Grace Jones? Shame on you! :p

As for Madonna's ass, it looked awesome standing on the window ledge in Sex :)

I thought she looked good. Not so keen on the hair and overall the 'Smirnoff Night Exchange' thing seemed quite lame but I just see this as the start of another year of M!