Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/27/madonna-2012-world-tour-more-tour-dates/

Madonna 2012 World Tour – More tour dates…

A multitude of different lists including the dates for Madonna’s upcoming 2012 tour have surfaced on the internet the last couple of months. Even the official Madonna.com website had updated their tour section, but the dates suddenly disappeared.

There seems to be some kind of truth to it, because here is a short overview of current known dates. Keep in mind that some of those dates and places are still under negotiation…

31 May 2012: Tel Aviv, Israel – Hayarkon Park

June 2012: Abu Dhabi, UAE

June 2012: Istanbul, Turkey

11 June 2012: Zagreb, Croatia – Maximir Stadium

14 June 2012: Milan, Italy – San Siro

16 June 2012: Florence, Italy – Stadio Artemio Franchi

17 June 2012: Zurich, Switzerland – Stadion Letzigrund

20 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

21 June 2012: Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi

24 June 2012: Coimbra, Portugal – Estadio Cidade de Coimbra

28 June 2012: Berlin, Germany – O2 Arena

30 June 2012: Hamburg, Germany – O2 World

14 July 2012: Paris, France – Stade de France

04 August 2012: Kiev, Ukraine – Olimpiyskiy Stadium

07 August 2012: Moscow, Russia – Olimpiyskiy Arena

09 August 2012: St. Petersburg, Russia – SCC Arena

21 August 2012: Nice, France – Charles-Ehrmann Stadium

1 September 2012: Quebec, Canada – Plains of Abraham

:clap: Madonna in my hometown for the first time!! This time, i will not have to go to Montreal to see her.

Ouep! j'ai entendu ça sur NRJ aujourd'hui! Madonna in Quebec City on Sept 1st. If that's true, I faint, lol!

Guest groovyguy

It's official. The rumor was confirmed by the promoter on tv news a few minutes ago. It will be the only outdoor show of the tour in North America.

The North American leg debuts. That means the North American leg kicks off Sept 1st.

Guest groovyguy

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2012/01/30/madonna-on-the-plains-of-abraham-sept-1/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Madonna on the Plains of Abraham Sept. 1?

Twitter is all afire about a Madonna show on the Plains of Abraham Sept. 1. (“Plaines” was trending today, Jan. 30).

The TVA network, where the buzz seems to have originated, says the concert is confirmed, but is keeping quiet about who did the confirming. Both Evenko and the Festival d’ete de Quebec have told us they have nothing to do with such a show. Nor is there anything about it on the singer’s Web site.

According to one tweet, it might even be Sept. 3. The possibility of one or two Bell Centre shows has also been floating out there.

why is July nearly empty???

Not every date of the tour has been confirmed yet. For example, there are many rumours that she's going to perform in London in July, but there haven't been any confirmations as of now.

Edited by Nonoka

According to several reports in the local press, Madonna has booked 3 dates in december at the Estadio Unico de La Plata in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

According to several reports in the local press, Madonna has booked 3 dates in december at the Estadio Unico de La Plata in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

And according with several reports in Colombia, there will be a date on december. It's pretty confirmed also that Gaga will be here on november and almost in every Latin american country.

Is the tour the places/dates a few pages back? That's confirmed???

When are the tickets supposed to go on sale? I hope it's not a "tomorrow on sale" shit cause I need at least a week in advance to ask for the day off work to get them from ticketmaster. I am getting so damn nervous!!

Guest TheMusicGuy

I have a question and it would be so great if someone can answer. I've registered at ICON just so I can get tickets when the presale starts, but I want to know, WHERE prey tell do you go to get the tickets? Like what section? Where are they posted?

Also, how come I cannot post in the forum automatically? Why do I need and how do I get permission to post? If anyone can help me, that would be great. I'd like to be ready just in case she comes to my area.

I hope she comes to Asia. Just ANY country in Asia will do. I will fly to wherever she plays !

Guest Lovesong

Everything is very soon now it seems... I hope they will not go on sale the same week, please announce it next week and let it go on sale over 2 weeks from now.....

Guest groovyguy

I hope she comes to Asia. Just ANY country in Asia will do. I will fly to wherever she plays !

If she tours Asia, I think she will likely bring her show to Bangkok, Singapore, Manila and Taiwan.

So how likely is it that the tickets for all dates will actually go on sale right after the super bowl? Does that mean I have to wake up in the middle of the night? Need to figure out even when this thing is on! lol