The Razzies founder talks about Madonna's acting.

johnnox

I interviewed John Wilson, founder of the Golden Raspberry awards given to awful films, actors and directors etc.

madonna has won ten awards, only one less than the record holder, Sylvester Stallone.

On Madonna, he says: "She is a very talented singer and person, but she has forged a twenty year career in acting and brought nothing to the table.

"She is just awful. Even in Truth Or dare she was bad, and she was playing herself. With the exception of Evita and Desperately Seeking Susan, where she was playing an extension of herself, she is dreadful."

Okay, just so u guys understand...

She was only good in Evita & DSS cuz it was an extention of herself..but then she was awful 'cuz she was playing herself in ToD.

Well Okay then..another turd in a bucket :fag: .

Do people even know what they're saying when they say she's playing 'herself' :rolleyes:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

She wasn't playing herself in Evita, but i assume he meant that it was a sing and dance film, which is what she is known for....singing and dancing.

He's right. Sorry poofs.

She wasn't playing herself in Evita, but i assume he meant that it was a sing and dance film, which is what she is known for....singing and dancing.

He's right. Sorry poofs.

We all love u as our resident Polly Pocket Film Critic..but bitch please.

Madonna's shitty acting-like endeavors r well known 2 us, there's even cult following

4 the likes of Rebecca Carlton, not Abbie though she can choke on a cock..but

the Razzies have it in 4 her..point in case the ridiculous nomination 4 ToD.

U wanna c dreadful, I mean other worldly dreadful I suggest a Prince movie.. :lmao:

He should have gotten the worst actor of the 20th Century Razzie over Stallone but

I guess his acting career wasn't high profile enough plus he'd long given up by 1999.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I've seen Purple Rain, it was atrocious :lmao:

Of course they are out to make Madonna a joke at the Razzies, but can you blame them, her film track record is mostly laughably bad with only a couple of glimmers of hope.

Anyway, it's just the Razzies, it's not a big deal. Halle Berry even showed up to pick up her award for Crapwoman [classic tragedy :inlove:], it's all in good fun, no ones out to destroy names or anything.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The only thing that makes Purple Rain watchable is the music, my sister saw it back in the day and she said everyone knew it was shit, but the music was amazing and he was really popping his puccy in the music scene at the time, so everyone was into the film to celebrate his choons.

It is bad though, his acting is just :lmao:

The Razzies are shyt. They always pick such obvious easy targets when they could be going after much bigger and higher profile films. I mean The Jonas Brothers as worst actor? :rolleyes:

Has Vadge really given up on acting altogether then? I remember this being a story a few years ago, but did she ever officially say so herself?

The only thing that makes Purple Rain watchable is the music, my sister saw it back in the day and she said everyone knew it was shit, but the music was amazing and he was really popping his puccy in the music scene at the time, so everyone was into the film to celebrate his choons.

It is bad though, his acting is just :lmao:

U ain't seen nothing if u think PR is bad...

016.jpg?w=614

& this one is everything & gay

B0002CTSV8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Has Vadge really given up on acting altogether then? I remember this being a story a few years ago, but did she ever officially say so herself?

I vaguely remember an interview where she said she's happier now focusing on the direction side when it comes to film-making, and she was talking about her acting in the past tense. I think it was a Filth and Wisdom promo if I'm not mistaken...

I vaguely remember her saying something to that effect too I just don't remember when and where. SRY. If this film is a success though, she will totally pop back in front of the camera MARK MY WORDS.

It did occur to me that she was using the directing as a stepping stone to get back into acting. :bad:

She was only good in Evita & DSS cuz it was an extention of herself..but then she was awful 'cuz she was playing herself in ToD.

You're right. That makes no sense. If she can't even "play herself" in a DOCUMENTARY (where there is virtually no acting) then how is she good playing an extension of herself?

At this point it doesn't matter. She made some movies, some were actually hits, some weren't. Life goes on.

Okay, just so u guys understand...

Well Okay then..another turd in a bucket :fag: .

Do people even know what they're saying when they say she's playing 'herself' :rolleyes:

Spot on. :rotfl: Maybe interview somebody worthwhile next time Jonnox?

We all love u as our resident Polly Pocket Film Critic..but bitch please.

:rotfl::lmao: You're so funny.

He's right. Sorry poofs.

:lmao:

You can't lay into the critic for his comments. Don't be so defensive. In Bed With Madonn does have some contrived, creaky moments. On the whole, she sucks as an actress. She's pulled in a couple of good performances and got an award for an extended pop video.

And she and Prince both deservedly won their Razzies although I do agree that Prince is pretty bad in PR from what I remember and seemed to only get worse. If only M had appeared in 'Under The Cherry Moon'! It would have been destined to become a camp classic worthy of the Bad Film Club.

[cue avatar of Prince being shot]