Miley Cyrus in Dublin blasts Madonna, Angelina Jolie

Guest dicktracy

Psycho deluded brat.

Has she already forgot why SHE is famous? Because her money hungry has-been stage dad sold her out...

she is the LAST person to say anything about how others treat their kids when it comes to fame... while she's being a product of parental-Hollywood-kid-abuse herself...

And Madonna's kids are note forced or abused in anyway... what is Miley's suggestion? That Madonna doesn't let her kids go outside the door? Like MJ did with his kids? Masks on their faces?

Btw if Madonna would want to sell out her kids... she should have done it long ago.. for instance she should have let Lola play that part in the Harry Potter movie... but she didn't... although right there she had a golden opportunity to do if she wanted

The main difference between Madonna and Miley (+ Britney, Lindsay, Hillary, Jessica Simpson etc.) is the fact that Madonna was already an adult when she entered the entertainment business, so Madonna's perspectives are so different than these kids who are trying to project their own feelings on others...

By the way, i'd like to add that THIS is Miley's sister:

noah-cyrus-halloween-costume-talk.jpg

She's 8 years old, recently did a voice-over for a movie, goes to red carpet events, and dressed up as a slutty witch for Halloween. Miley is such a huge hypocrite.

that poor girl is definitly fugly. :scared:

I can't believe I just read that. What a hypocritical silly bitch. Why is it that celebrities have a tendency to mention Madonna in foreign press? :electropop:

She's the only one left with true GLOBAL appeal & they now it.

MADONNA the last SUPERSTAR ON EARTH.

:demonic: If they shouldn't be paraded around in public, I guess she should stay the hell home too!

I wonder what the bitch goddess Madonna in your avatar/siggy would do to Miley when they happen to meet.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

miley-cyrus-sister-2792-1243886633-13.jpg

WTF is this :lmao:

I don't mind little girls wanting to look like old whores. At least put some pants on these future cock suckers though :scared:

She really has no room to talk when her Dad exploited her at a young age to become a star....something you won't see Madonna doing of her kids. I doubt we'll see Angelina doing it either.

She better learn fast to stop dissing other celebrities or it's going to come back to haunt her and her career.

Some more pix of the slutty 9 year olds on the red carpet :)

3586836982_7acf7321ac.jpg

3586028771_7105f05786.jpg

:lmao:

That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. :blink:

Where the fuck is Chris Hansen when you need him?

Guest Hot Revolver

WTF is this :lmao:

I don't mind little girls wanting to look like old whores. At least put some pants on these future cock suckers though :scared:

there at a water or summer event there so of course there gonna wear bathing suits

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

there at a water or summer event there so of course there gonna wear bathing suits

Then they should have beach towels and water toys with them. Not designer hand bags and whored up slut hair.

That one on the right is holding up 2 fingers. I dread to think what that symbolizes :lmao: probably how many she was taught to take.