Miley Cyrus in Dublin blasts Madonna, Angelina Jolie

Guest dicktracy

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Some more pix of the slutty 9 year olds on the red carpet :)

miley-cyrus-sister-2792-1243886633-13.jpg

3586836982_7acf7321ac.jpg

3586028771_7105f05786.jpg

OMG!!!!

And by the look of her sister they're already preparing for a remake of SEX!! :confused:

OMG!!!!

And by the look of her sister they're already preparing for a remake of SEX!! :confused:

Are these actual pictures of her sisters? They're very ugly.. but okay that's just my opinion and maybe I shouldn't say that about such youngsters.. but then again they're asking for it by dressing like that on the red carpet.. this is just plain sad. The father should be punished. Sorry.

You guys realize that her comments were distorted. She did not say anything as first mentioned regarding Madonna and exploiting her kids. In fact, she mentioned this on LIVEJOURNAL:

"Ok. I don't know why people love to misquote me but they do. So when I said "children have no say in the matter" with their pictures being taken I am talking about when psycho paparazzi who follow people around and take pictures of their little ones! It happens with me and Noah all the time! I hate it! It is unfair! The kids don't chose that life but there is nothing we can do about it. I just think paps shouldn't be allowed to photograph the kids!

I NEVER said ANYTHING about Madonna or Jolie doing a photo shoot with their kids! That isn't taking them to the playground or for a walk and having a bunch of creepy men flash cameras in their face! Kids should be able to go out in to the world and enjoy it and really live in it. Those photographers take a lot away from their childhood! It is unfair and should not be allowed."

Not that I care one iota about Miley, but you guys can retract the claws now.

• 5 months later...