Spain: #1 (+1)

Canada: #12 (+9)

Sweden: #2 (+1)

Norway: #8 (+3)

Denmark: #21 (+10)

Switzerland: #11 (0)

Australia: #46 (+2)

New Zealand: #66 (-1)

its just so funny at this point to see her hit #1 instantly in the SAME countries over and over (Italy, Spain, Finland) and struggle in the usual others (NEW ZEALAND lol, US, Ireland lol)

Guest americana madonna

I think Madonna should sleep with somebody in the music biz to help her career. Somebody like Jay-Z, Tommy Matolla or President Obama....Oh wait, Beyonce, Mariah and Will.I.Am already beat her to it. lol.

its just so funny at this point to see her hit #1 instantly in the SAME countries over and over (Italy, Spain, Finland) and struggle in the usual others (NEW ZEALAND lol, US, Ireland lol)

Me and SoUnusual must be the only Kiwis supporting (or who even know about) it. :dramatic:

I don´t know about Italy and Finland, but here in spain the legal dowloads are not that big, maybe that´s the reason for her to reach the number 1 easier, I don´t know (and of course, because the song is great)

Yes- there is no reason for those avid chart cheerleaders to panic. Once the track appears on the main page, in ad form and such, it probably will increase.

This is a good thing- no out-of-the-gate SMASH sales, and then a plummet.

US Amazon: #3 (-1) [behind BBP now]

iTunes:

US: #68 (-3) [still no ad]

France: #9 (+2)

Belgium: #6 (+1)

Finland: #1 (0)

Greece: #3 (+5)

Ireland: #26 (-6)

Italy: #1 (0)

Netherlands: #1 (+1)

Portugal: #6 (+4)

Spain: #1 (0)

Canada: #11 (+1)

Sweden: #1 (+1)

Norway: #4 (+4)

Denmark: #23 (-2)

Switzerland: #8 (+3)

Australia: #42 (+4) [do they feel hurt because the tour didn't stop there or somethin'?]

New Zealand: #73 (-7)

^New ads usually don't pop up until Wednesdayish or so.

when you say "new ads" your talking about the song moving up the chart??

No- the images that appear at the top of iTunes, that advertise a new album or single- something that when you click on it, it beings you to that item.

And, will iTunes get the actual single artwork rather than that generic cover? Maybe if an ad is put up later in the week.

No- the images that appear at the top of iTunes, that advertise a new album or single- something that when you click on it, it beings you to that item.

And, will iTunes get the actual single artwork rather than that generic cover? Maybe if an ad is put up later in the week.

I see! (dumb lil ol me)

thankyou

yeah, it's actually a good thing that there was not much sales from friday to sunday...

let's hope that it begins to shoot up starting Tuesday when iTunes will send mailers to iTunes subscribers... and the ad too...

^ what!!???!! how did that happen out of nowhere lol?

*oh, I guess you edited your thread. You orig. said it was up to #28???

^ what!!???!! how did that happen out of nowhere lol?

*oh, I guess you edited your thread. You orig. said it was up to #28???

I know, I changed it it was obviously a mistake, but I still don't know what charts I'm looking at.