Madonna @ MET Costume Institute Gala!

Guest chatty kathy
Nah, not these days. She's a mother of three, fer cryin' out loud! :lol:

And that's why people have nannies! :demonic:

J/K I have no idea what she was or wasn't on.

Oh as if! The only pill she'd be on would be paracetamol.

:lol:

I love how someone's little "vague" friend is so certain she was on X, and yet no one else at the party (press, patrons, greek statues...) has talked about it. I guess they felt the world would be so much interested in a silly couture dress and head gear, than the most famous woman in the world OFF HER ASS ON DRUGS. :wacko::lmao:

From Liz Smith's blog:

Sorry to oppress you about our friend Madonna but she seems to me to be one of rare ones making any news these days. (Falling off horses, trying to adopt impoverished children; it’s still front-page fodder.)

So I just had to ask a member of her inner circle: What was up with Madonna’s wacky outfit at the Metropolitan Museum Costume Gala last week? (Were those antlers on her head, or antennae to contact aliens?) Especially since she attended with her friend, young Jesus Luz, who looked sensational and was wearing a traditional black-tie tuxedo. The answer came: “Liz, she is never going to be what some of her fans want – a woman in classic glamour couture, all the time. She is on the edge, fashionwise, and every other way. Look, she was having fun that night. She wasn’t taking herself or her clothes seriously. Given her workload and a personality that never lets her rest, we’re always happy when she just has fun!”

I did put up online Robin Platzer’s incredible photograph from that night of 22-year-old Jesus with an accompanying comment on his good looks. The response to this picture was incredible! I think on the wowOwow.com site we had only one woman who bounded in to say we should be more serious and not waste everybody’s time. (Along with somebody asking if I was “on Madonna’s payroll.” Hmmmm … I guess I’m on Dolly Parton’s payroll, too!)

But I very much enjoy the beauty of young Mr. Luz. And Madonna’s own PR rep, the perspicacious Liz Rosenberg, went out of her way to e-mail me, after she saw my Flash: “Trust me, what you wrote about this heartthrob is a total understatement. This is truly the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen in my life and you can say you were the first to write about him because, baby, he’s a star!” This from a woman who reps not only Madonna, but Cher, Stevie Nicks, Michael Bublé, Josh Groban – she knows from stars.

So, again, we give you Jesus Luz. Man of the hour. And man of Madonna’s hour!

http://www.wowowow.com/entertainment/liz-s...-antlers-292760

“Liz, she is never going to be what some of her fans want – a woman in classic glamour couture, all the time. She is on the edge, fashionwise, and every other way. Look, she was having fun that night. She wasn’t taking herself or her clothes seriously. Given her workload and a personality that never lets her rest, we’re always happy when she just has fun!”

:thumbsup:

she's the cutest when she's a little drunk. and Kanye's girlfriend is so interesting. it reminds me of that japanesse model M licked each other their vaginas in 1993.

she's the cutest when she's a little drunk. and Kanye's girlfriend is so interesting. it reminds me of that japanesse model M licked each other their vaginas in 1993.

Yes, Jenny Shimizu. Kanye's girl has way hotter booty though. :vanitybonet:

1641984.jpg

is that justin? he started to look cute

Justin finally looks like the inner dork that he is. I don't find anything cute about him.

Because she's not stupid and we know her work ethic.But you can believe whatever you want of course.

shes not stupid, but that doesnt mean shes a saint, a clean saint. and to repeat what youre saying, you believe whatever you want of course.

Who actually believes that M is dumb enough to take x for a huge public event like that, and risking this way, when there're dozens/ hundreds of celebrities and media outlets?!

It's not whether you think she's saint-like or not, it's about basic common sense.

dinner.jpg

That's a cute pic.

Who actually believes that M is dumb enough to take x for a huge public event like that, and risking this way, when there're dozens/ hundreds of celebrities and media outlets?!

It's not whether you think she's saint-like or not, it's about basic common sense.

That's a cute pic.

hey come on i was just teasing, you know me ;) and thanks for the pic, geit. where did you find it?

Guest jamesshot

There is no way she did X. It is waaay too risky. Hardly anyone even does it anymore. She was likely drunk( won't take much with her size). No way she did any hard drugs.

i like the look

dont know if this was mentioned or not

but when i first saw the headband, it remind me of this:

1726099717_5fa2db205b.jpg

Guest ursaminorjim
There is no way she did X. It is waaay too risky. Hardly anyone even does it anymore. She was likely drunk( won't take much with her size). No way she did any hard drugs.

Well, the only risk about it any more is how weak it's gonna be. :lol:

And hardly anyone does it? Pish. It's just as popular as it ever was.

Guest jamesshot
Well, the only risk about it any more is how weak it's gonna be. :lol:

And hardly anyone does it? Pish. It's just as popular as it ever was.

Not in Houston. A few years ago, you would be offered X every hour on the hour anywhere you went here. Or at the very least bump into scores of people high on it. It is virtually nonexistent here now as far as I can see.

With X, you never know what you are going to get. It is risky. I don't think Madonna would ever do it now.