Madonna @ MET Costume Institute Gala!

Guest harbors
Well, if you're gonna make a statment like that in a public forum, don't be so shocked if someone asks you why.

And who says I'm "pissed" at Madonna? All I said was that she looked ridiculous when she could've looked good. Jesus!

i wasnt shocked but annoyed. Your question obviously had nothing to do with this thread if you asked me. You could've sent me a private message if you wanted to know. I think age doesnt necessarily imply maturity.

i wasnt shocked but annoyed. Your question obviously had nothing to do with this thread if you asked me. You could've sent me a private message if you wanted to know. I think age doesnt necessarily imply maturity.

I think he asked the question to emphasize your um... state of mind shall we say which is reflected in your posts.

Guest harbors
I think he asked the question to emphasize your um... state of mind shall we say which is reflected in your posts.

wow! thanks for figuring it out. it took me half an hour to realize that.

did i already return the favor by saying "age doesnt necessarily imply maturity"?!? duh!

Guest harbors

duh! britney should be proud because she has a super fan, who is just as intelligent as she is. :tongue:

Seems like only Madonna was dressed right for the occasion.

Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of American Vogue and the gala’s long-standing chairwoman, decreed the dress code to be: “anti-Oscars, short dresses encouraged, colourful, pant suit looks fine, eccentric, quirky, fun ... ”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/57cfcb98-3b5e-11...144feabdc0.html

Guest bedtimestorynyc

my friend from Vogue who worked the party said that M was on extasy that whole evening, i'm like 'it's impossible she has kids, why would she do drugs?'... my friend said 'trust me'

:confused:

my friend from Vogue who worked the party said that M was on extasy that whole evening, i'm like 'it's impossible she has kids, why would she do drugs?'... my friend said 'trust me'

:confused:

This isn't exactly breaking news. :demonic:

She shined that night. She looked incredible gorgeous and comfortable.

my friend from Vogue who worked the party said that M was on extasy that whole evening

she probably was!

"x for xtra fun"