Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

Guest Pud Whacker
She's texting herself, from Guy's account.Not on a phone but a pc because it says FROM WEB.

cheers. :thumbsup:

Perezito Twitts:

Madonna! Madonna! Madonna! I'm gonna go cry a happy cry now. xoxo

@guyoseary Ok! What's your email address? Have Guy tell me! ha xoxo

OMG, you guys. O.M.G. OMG!!! Madonna just sent me ANOTHER message! And, she wants to clear up some shiz! http://tinyurl.com/co2djy

@GuyOseary P.S. I've got the lock. And you hold the key! HA. I had to! Love you. Mean it!

@aaronnyc i dont hate anyone. horses dont like surprises. they are very sensitive animals.. -M

**** Horses are very stupid animals. They are easily spooked by even a car horn.

Hey Gemini i love that Xtina song u posted, heard it for the first time and what can i say...i've fallen in love!! Thanks for posting that song and yes, i hope Madonna will come up with something along those lines, beautiful! x

Guest imalq
So the songs are gonna be electro house??

not sure! her reply was to:

@guyoseary M, what are you listening to these days? (besides yourself in the studio)

Guest ursaminorjim
The Felix mix of AL saved that song IMO

Agreed. As did the Mount Sims mixes for "Nobody knows me." :thumbsup:

"Electro house"? Yuck!!! :thumbsdown: Such a "new" thing for Madonnna to do.

DJ FrankE is my small beacon of hope in all this. I really hope he can produce something good for her.

Something SINGLE worthy that will actually be played on the radio and chart well.

I don't have faith or interest in PO or "electro house". Vogue part 20. No thanks.

Guest Danny86

Madonna.com just posted that the new ICON copy is available and it includes a letter from Madonna about upcoming projects. Could some ICON member post it here?