Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

Anna from Fanzine confirming geit's speculation:

if you're really up for spoiling the surprise at least be accurate.

http://www.myspace.com/officialdjfranke

neither mirwais nor stuart had anything to do with this project.

I wonder where did she find him. :p I like the sound. hip-hop + electronic. cool. ;)

It would be nice something like Me U from his MySpace. :thumbsup:

where in this post had the mention about dj franke, i have been trying to know the source of this upsate,,but i cant..

I read elsewhere on the web that she is rumoured to be working with house music legend Frankie Knuckles. Does anyone know if this is true? I really hope it is.

Guest Spotlight

I was under the impression that they'd record 3 tracks and the one remaining from the GH would go into the vault for a while until the next album, or she can barter with the New Moon crew for it :p

I like the sound of this Frank E guy though.

anna_h:

. FRANK E and her are going to come up with something massive that will surely get everyone talkin. she has a way of affecting her producers for the better and challenge them and she's doing just that with both him and oakenfold.

anna_h:

. FRANK E and her are going to come up with something massive that will surely get everyone talkin. she has a way of affecting her producers for the better and challenge them and she's doing just that with both him and oakenfold.

i'm sure she will get out the best of him. she has those talents in over 25 years of music to put her trademark on a song even if it's produced by someone with who she has never worked before. most of us i am sure we'll not be disappointed.

Can't wait to hear the Frank E stuff! If the rumor is true that is..

Frank E seems to be the new it guy in hip-hop, and for once Madonna is early on and not working with the guy when he is old news (like Timbo and Pharell was)... I like the electo-hip-hop sound. Hope this is true.

i think it's a possibility that she was just working on the arrangement for the new song that she is going to be performing when the tour starts again.

don't she and stuart get in a studio sometimes to do that? *shrug*

?

Guy O said she's in the studio for the GH and another new song.

I'm open to whatever. She has a way of making a song her own no matter who she works with. It's just extremely funny to see people getting excited about this Frank E character and his biggest claim to fame so far is a song with FLO RIDA....LOL. But because we've barely heard his name it's OK and GREAT that she is working with him. Yet Timbo and Pharrell worked with many great artists before working with M but because she wasn't first they were automatically written off before anything was heard. But this is being embraced and it hasn't been heard simply because it's an unknown producer.....

:confused::confused::confused:

and listening to his music on his myspace page, it is absolutely NOTHING new, fresh or innovative. It sounds like what is popular right now. :)

I'm not dissing this guy at all, I like Right Round but it's very current and sounds like a song many fans would be repulsed by. I'm just curious to see how this all works out....lol. BRING IT ON!!

Guest Danny86
and listening to his music on his myspace page, it is absolutely NOTHING new, fresh or innovative. It sounds like what is popular right now. :)

I'm not dissing this guy at all, I like Right Round but it's very current and sounds like a song many fans would be repulsed by. I'm just curious to see how this all works out....lol. BRING IT ON!!

The 3rd track on his Myspace sounds like Danja's "Break The Ice". Weren't many wanting Madonna to work with Danja without Timbaland? :p

I'm not sure if this guy produced "Right Round", according to Wiki it was done by Britney's current producer Dr Luke, I think Frank E just remixed it, but it still has a hip hop vibe.

The 3rd track on his Myspace sounds like Danja's "Break The Ice". Weren't many wanting Madonna to work with Danja without Timbaland? :p

I'm not sure if this guy produced "Right Round", according to Wiki it was done by Britney's current producer Dr Luke, I think Frank E just remixed it, but it still has a hip hop vibe.

OH ok....I thought he actually produced Right Round. I agree that the third song does sound a bit like Danja. It sounds like a song that would've fit in good on Britney's Blackout album. So, as it looks right now the new songs on the GH are indeed going to be a sort of continuation/slight expansion of the sound on HC. To me the stuff on his site is not that far off from Timbo/Danja sound.

Guest Danny86
are we talking about flo rida's right round?

Yes, Flo Rida. Last year it was "Elevator" and now it's "Right Round" that gets compared to Madonna. :lol:

OH ok....I thought he actually produced Right Round. I agree that the third song does sound a bit like Danja. It sounds like a song that would've fit in good on Britney's Blackout album. So, as it looks right now the new songs on the GH are indeed going to be a sort of continuation/slight expansion of the sound on HC. To me the stuff on his site is not that far off from Timbo/Danja sound.

Yes, this guy seems to be the extension of the HC sound, but Oakenfold is closer to COADF than HC, so I guess the GH sessions are the extension of Madonna's dance music obsession as of late, and it's most likely not the "next album preview" stuff we predicted.

Guest Not4Pussies
anna_h:

anna said the same thing when it was announced she was gonna work with timberlake and timbaland

Guest Not4Pussies

but he didnt even produce Right Round

so he isn't that impressive

and the more i listen to the tracks on his myspace

its all mariah carey muuuusic!!

ugh!!

Guest Danny86

Maybe because he's a DJ and not a producer in the first place? Did Orbit produce anything than his own stuff and remixes before Ray Of Light?

Yes, Flo Rida. Last year it was "Elevator" and now it's "Right Round" that gets compared to Madonna. :lol:

Yes, this guy seems to be the extension of the HC sound, but Oakenfold is closer to COADF than HC, so I guess the GH sessions are the extension of Madonna's dance music obsession as of late, and it's most likely not the "next album preview" stuff we predicted.

A hybrid COADF/HC sound could be GOOD! :)

It would make sense for her to do an "extension" of the sounds of her last couple of albums for the GH anyways. Save the NEW NEW stuff for a brand new album! :thumbsup:

I'm officially excited!! LEAK LEAK LEAK!!!

Guest Danny86
It would make sense for her to do an "extension" of the sounds of her last couple of albums for the GH anyways. Save the NEW NEW stuff for a brand new album! :thumbsup:

That actually makes even more sense if we recall that GHV2 had no new stuff and Madonna was extending the sound of Mirwais from Music to AL... No wonder she wanted to release one more album before the compilation.

Guest Danny86

paul oakenfold is running around the studio naked.. because i wont put the air on.. its hot in here.. but the music is hotter!!!! -M

:lmao:

paul oakenfold is running around the studio naked.. because i wont put the air on.. its hot in here.. but the music is hotter!!!! -M

:lmao:

ahahah i told her/him post pictures ahahahahah

I searched and this is what I said about Right Round on popjustice at the time:

This song is utterly shit. It really has no merit whatever. Does no-one else find it marginally upsetting that some talentless knob-end from across the pond can relieve every chav in the land of their giro on the basis of nothing more than an overused sample and some thuddingly unsubtle references to getting sucked off?

Let's hope to God this is just a rumour.

posted on M Tribe

Guy Oseary goes live on Twitter again tonight and lets friends and followers know that he is back in the studio with Madonna.

"I was hoping to get Madonna to tweet from the studio" - Guy also wrote - "but she's been busy writing lyrics."

posted on M Tribe

Guy Oseary goes live on Twitter again tonight and lets friends and followers know that he is back in the studio with Madonna.

"I was hoping to get Madonna to tweet from the studio" - Guy also wrote - "but she's been busy writing lyrics."

That is from yesterday.