Terrorist attack in Moscow

I ve read that US, GER, FR & Switzerland have all warned RU about an imminent terrorist attack... Why was this allowed if that's true??? Its sad for all those people who were brutally killed...

I don´t think it was "allowed", is not that easy to stop a thing like this from happening., Especially in a country as big as Russia. But it´s strange that the killers were ISIS.I mean, I didn´t know that Russia has problems with them (or them with russia)

3 hours ago, promise to try said:

I don´t think it was "allowed", is not that easy to stop a thing like this from happening., Especially in a country as big as Russia. But it´s strange that the killers were ISIS.I mean, I didn´t know that Russia has problems with them (or them with russia)

I have trouble believing they are behind it.. if no one is immediately suspected they're always the first to claim it, as it obviously makes them appear very powerful (even if it's russia..)

15 hours ago, promise to try said:

20 percent of RU is Muslim and some regions wanna ceceed: Dagestan, Chechenia etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2024 at 11:47 AM, promise to try said:

Yes, I found this strange. I guess we don't hear much about Muslim issues in Russia. 

Or it could be they're trying to provoke Russia to get involved with the problems in the middle East. 

Either way, Russia doesn't mess about. Did you see the police cut the ear off one of the terrorists and made him eat it!?

10 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, I found this strange. I guess we don't hear much about Muslim issues in Russia. 

Or it could be they're trying to provoke Russia to get involved with the problems in the middle East. 

Either way, Russia doesn't mess about. Did you see the police cut the ear off one of the terrorists and made him eat it!?

yes!!! it was disturbing. Not that teh rest of the countries don´t do it, but they disguise it, not puttin...and there are a lot of problems with the muslims in russia, well, with the countries in their south (all those "tan countries" I guess).