Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madame X pop up store this week in New York!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I'll check it out today.

It starts tomorrow.

I'm thinking maybe they will sell the box set and/or 2-CD set, since these were never made available in the US besides imported.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

It starts tomorrow.

I'm thinking maybe they will sell the box set and/or 2-CD set, since these were never made available in the US besides imported.

Is the box set set in stores yet? I purchased mine online and it said that it will be released on June 21.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, albertogerard said:

Is the box set set in stores yet? I purchased mine online and it said that it will be released on June 21.

Not in the US. As far as we know it’s not being released here. Only imported. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

It starts tomorrow.

I'm thinking maybe they will sell the box set and/or 2-CD set, since these were never made available in the US besides imported.

Thanks! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow cool, I have to check it out tomorrow...to anyone who has been, is there exclusive stuff? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The store is on 15th street not far from the Apple store.

Will try to make it one of these days.Just want to check it out.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They need inventory for the shop apparently. Two items not otherwise available - that black candle on the table  - and you get a plastic card at checkout to digitally download the album. The signed pride flag is to be auctioned - one entry per customer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jonluvsmaddy said:

They need inventory for the shop apparently. Two items not otherwise available - that black candle on the table  - and you get a plastic card at checkout to digitally download the album. The signed pride flag is to be auctioned - one entry per customer.

So there are items that haven’t arrived yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

So lucky! I hope Americans will be appreciative of this?  I'd love for a pop up store to "pop up" in my country. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...