Eurovision

This is not good... really unfortunate. 

the comments everywhere are horrible.  This was a major chance for her : (((

Why caring so much about what total strangers say in a negative way about Madonna on social media platforms? Pointless and a total waste of energy.

1 minute ago, madmex said:

Amén.  Wasted opportunity.

Where's this Madonna?  =(

Sorry but this comparison is silly. Madonna is 61 years old, she's not going to bust BA dance moves!

fuck off, it was epic. vocal not perfect but who cares. It's was really  more political than I expected. Love it. stage was awesome. The queen always. I'm ready to defend my queen no matter what. Future is a real highlight for this era. Will log off for tonight so many depressing and none-constructive comments here. Everyone can have their opinions but I dont want to read any negativity and so far... 

It was expecting some form of choreography from Madonna herself but it was style over substance.

The arrangement of LAP was flat. I think it would of looked and sounded more impressive and epic with a choir on stage with her like the Super Bowl. 

I felt the crowd by the end of it just weren't interested it felt luke warm and dare I say it, a little boring.

I am such a massive fan of M but a lot of the criticism she is getting on social media is somewhat deserved. 

She looked stunning though and the staging was super but I think the actual performance value/sounding let the whole thing down. 

It was a good performance and if that is what I should expect regarding staging on opening night of the MadameX tour then I’m ecstatic bc the choreo/ staging was fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, madmex said:

This post comes from you..what a shocker. 😂

Just now, YannBouch said:

fuck off, it was epic. vocal not perfect but who cares. It's was really  more political than I expected. Love it. stage was awesome. The queen always. I'm ready to defend my queen no matter what. Future is a real highlight for this era. Will log off for tonight so many depressing and none-constructive comments here. Everyone can have their opinions but I dont want to read any negativity and so far... 

I can't take the negativity take it to twitter and if you expect Madonna do a repeat of LAP from BA then you are not going to make it to the future

1 minute ago, mamifero said:

yeah, her LAP vocals were weak.

she had an off night, nothing to do.

For me the arrangement is the worst. That epic staging and a karaoke arrangement of the song. 

1 minute ago, Nonoka said:

Sorry but this comparison is silly. Madonna is 61 years old, she's not going to bust BA dance moves!

Thank you, I know for some this can be hard to grasp but it’s true.

Haven’t seen the performance yet, but with M I’ve learned not to look her up on social media searches. She’ll get shit for anything. I appreciate a pop star who still gets nervous, it shows she’s not a robot.

1 minute ago, jjmor95 said:

Thank you, I know for some this can be hard to grasp but it’s true.

Haven’t seen the performance yet, but with M I’ve learned not to look her up on social media searches. She’ll get shit for anything. I appreciate a pop star who still gets nervous, it shows she’s not a robot.

THIS! 

6 minutes ago, madmex said:

Choreographer needs to go. 

I actually thought she sounded strong and clearly LIVE on LAP. I mean, what do people actually expect? 

Future and the DB moment down the stairs was great. 

Twitter is coordinated to attack her for this now, have you not seen the articles where she is a whore for performing in Israel. The negativity will always be louder. Don't bring it here. 

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

For me the arrangement is the worst. That epic staging and a karaoke arrangement of the song. 

Yeah that was so weird and uneventful. 

That was a disappointing performance. And what with the interlude? Missed opportunity.She should have gone with Medellin too.

Graham Norton noted the muted traction by the audience afterwards.

Just now, Flip The Switch said:

Surprised he’s still here.

Should we also talk about the hypocrisy of using madmex as his nickname? 😂

I'm surprised people think the vocals were so bad. I thought she sounded flat in a couple of parts but that's about it.

I completely ignore social media when it comes to Madonna because even if it's good she will get bashed. I don't know why the fans are so obsessed with it, or with what people think. It doesn't matter in the end and they will move on to bashing something else tomorrow. It's a stupid cycle.

1 minute ago, boy skeffington said:

I actually thought she sounded strong and clearly LIVE on LAP. I mean, what do people actually expect? 

Future and the DB moment down the stairs was great. 

Twitter is coordinated to attack her for this now, have you not seen the articles where she is a whore for performing in Israel. The negativity will always be louder. Don't bring it here. 

+1

Madonna is not going to be busting out dance moves like 1990!

Her vocals throughout her career live have been consistent. Like a Prayer Blond Ambition vocals are equal to this euro performance, so I find the meltdowns ludicrous.

Madonna is  about the message!!!!!

"I know I'm not the greatest singer, dancer, but that's not what I'm interested in, I'm interested in pushing peoples buttons".....to papaphrase her.