Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving and living for the Madame X era 🙌🏻

You people need to blast these songs in the car! Driving down the PCH with the windows down and the ocean next to you with M’s new music is an EXPERIENCE!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact we are getting a second video so soon, and for such a well received song, is enough to maintain my enthusiasm. Ill reserve judgment on the quality till I actually see it.

The fact that we are getting this much, this rapidly, should be cause for celebration in this community. We have NEVER seen something like this from one of her music eras.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, svperstar said:

The fact we are getting a second video so soon, and for such a well received song, is enough to maintain my enthusiasm. Ill reserve judgment on the quality till I actually see it.

The fact that we are getting this much, this rapidly, should be cause for celebration in this community. We have NEVER seen something like this from one of her music eras.

Especially in recent years and the amount of dedication and passion for this project is so evident.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

The video she filmed in L.A with drags it's "God control "(not killer as every one expected)   She mentioned in the VOGUE magazine interview..  Is a political song about gun control.   They even mention the lyrics "We lost gun control, this is your call..  We need to wake up " 

And she spend 4 days filming "Batuka" in Portugal with Emmanuel Adjei.. They also mentioned some lyrics in the VOGUE magazine.. "There's a storm ahead, I hear the wind blowing" 

IMG_20190511_155043.jpg

images.jpeg

D0nrx_9WsAA6Z6M.jpeg

wow! That's very Madame X!

The gorgeous, sexy and modern Versace blonde of CRAVE has to be an impostor. An spy maybe?  in the house of love.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The hysteria and the deep stupidity of some comments on this forum during the last week exceeds the agreement. I seriously wonder what some of you want. After 4 years of nothing but boring MDNA’s promo, we are rewarded by a surprise a week for more than a month and you are not satisfied yet? This is probably the last time we will have such an elaborate era and with so much money invested. You would not want to enjoy it???? :abuse:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, svperstar said:

The fact we are getting a second video so soon, and for such a well received song, is enough to maintain my enthusiasm. Ill reserve judgment on the quality till I actually see it.

The fact that we are getting this much, this rapidly, should be cause for celebration in this community. We have NEVER seen something like this from one of her music eras.

This...yet M fans don't even buy her new songs on Itunes

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, svperstar said:

The fact we are getting a second video so soon, and for such a well received song, is enough to maintain my enthusiasm. Ill reserve judgment on the quality till I actually see it.

The fact that we are getting this much, this rapidly, should be cause for celebration in this community. We have NEVER seen something like this from one of her music eras.

Everything so far has been pretty amazing to experience. The roll out has been beyond my expectations after some past problems.

I'm living for Passionate Madonna!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I think she has never look so good this decade. Not that the previous looks was dull

Photo de Michael Sette.

I can't with this perfection!

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

The video she filmed in L.A with drags it's "God control "(not killer as every one expected)   She mentioned in the VOGUE magazine interview..  Is a political song about gun control.   They even mention the lyrics "We lost gun control, this is your call..  We need to wake up " 

And she spend 4 days filming "Batuka" in Portugal with Emmanuel Adjei.. They also mentioned some lyrics in the VOGUE magazine.. "There's a storm ahead, I hear the wind blowing" 

IMG_20190511_155043.jpg

images.jpeg

D0nrx_9WsAA6Z6M.jpeg

please dont be troll

i just re read vogue interview

she never said god control was drag queen video

and never mentioned the drag queen video at all in interview

where r u getting this info or are you just making itup?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

The hysteria and the deep stupidity of some comments on this forum during the last week exceeds the agreement. I seriously wonder what some of you want. After 4 years of nothing but boring MDNA’s promo, we are rewarded by a surprise a week for more than a month and you are not satisfied yet? This is probably the last time we will have such an elaborate era and with so much money invested. You would not want to enjoy it???? :abuse:

The video looks CHEAP

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I think she has never look so good this decade. Not that the previous looks was dull

Photo de Michael Sette.

Nah! That's classic, beautiful modern Madonna.

 

 I'm already missing  the real MADAME X!  This one.

ma2.jpg

ma3.jpg

ma4.jpg

MA8.png

Edited by madmex
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bitethebeat said:

please dont be troll

i just re read vogue interview

she never said god control was drag queen video

and never mentioned the drag queen video at all in interview

where r u getting this info or are you just making itup?

Exactly. Pure speculation as usual.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

The hysteria and the deep stupidity of some comments on this forum during the last week exceeds the agreement. I seriously wonder what some of you want. After 4 years of nothing but boring MDNA’s promo, we are rewarded by a surprise a week for more than a month and you are not satisfied yet? This is probably the last time we will have such an elaborate era and with so much money invested. You would not want to enjoy it???? :abuse:

 

Exactly!

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, bitethebeat said:

please dont be troll

i just re read vogue interview

she never said god control was drag queen video

and never mentioned the drag queen video at all in interview

where r u getting this info or are you just making itup?

He literally said why he thinks God Control was the Drag Queen video in original post. The theater sign says "We need to Wake Up" and those are lyrics from God Control as show in the Vogue interview.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bitethebeat said:

please dont be troll

i just re read vogue interview

she never said god control was drag queen video

and never mentioned the drag queen video at all in interview

where r u getting this info or are you just making itup?

I'm sorry my English is terrible..  So is very hard sometimes explain things right..  I didn't wanna say " she mentioned the drag queen in that interview"

I mentioned because she filmed a music video in L.A on February 28 ( she even post a video on her IG story and telling she's going to film a music video) She post one pic on her IG.. 

Them there was a fight between drags Queen (I don't remember who are they, because one of them cancelled a show to film the music video with M)  and another person post one pic from outside the theater, and describe the scene.. People in 70s disco outfit in line outside the theater.. And describe the video and song as political and controversial.. (So every one asume it was Killers)  

In the VOGUE interview she mentioned "Got control " and the lyrics..  And is the same as the theater..  

 

IMG_20190511_165146.jpg

D0nrx_9WsAA6Z6M.jpeg

IMG_20190511_164801.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

I'm sorry my English is terrible..  So is very hard sometimes explain things right..  I didn't wanna say " she mentioned the drag queen in that interview"

I mentioned because she filmed a music video in L.A on February 28 ( she even post a video on her IG story and telling she's going to film a music video) She post one pic on her IG.. 

Them there was a fight between drags Queen (I don't remember who are they, because one of them cancelled a show to film the music video with M)  and another person post one pic from outside the theater, and describe the scene.. People in 70s disco outfit in line outside the theater.. And describe the video and song as political and controversial.. (So every one asume it was Killers)  

In the VOGUE interview she mentioned "Got control " and the lyrics..  And is the same as the theater..  

 

IMG_20190511_165146.jpg

D0nrx_9WsAA6Z6M.jpeg

IMG_20190511_164801.jpg

You are wonderful and no need to apologize!  We are all so excited wondering what the new songs and videos will be like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

We need to REJOICE

 

Amen

Hallelujah

 

New lovely music. A colourful new video. New performances. A new tour format to experiment with

Great interviews. Great photoshoots. Mirwais. And for once most of the fandom and press alike are on her side. What else could one possibly want?

We are spoilt rotten. Also in light of the fact that she didn't arrive yesterday. Her contemporaries are dead or ruined, same for her supposed heirs careers. I'm in awe of her for this simple notion. Let alone for the capacity and work quality she still strives for and delivers in spades

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be so bored if the ONLY looks this era were Madame X personas for every single video and visual simply because we got those from the very beginning. I’m so glad Crave has it’s own look 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, imakicola said:

I would be so bored if the ONLY looks this era were Madame X personas for every single video and visual simply because we got those from the very beginning. I’m so glad Crave has it’s own look 🙂

 Madame X is in Crave video too. 😍

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr Lecter said:

No one really knows anything so just enjoy the Ride and be grateful she isn’t reduced to doing 6minute medleys of her hots and a Vegas permanent show 

This !

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

I think she has never look so good this decade. Not that the previous looks was dull

Photo de Michael Sette.

Are you kidding me? She’s drop dead gorgeous. The fashion the hair , that face! That eye patch is Iconic😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, svperstar said:

The fact we are getting a second video so soon, and for such a well received song, is enough to maintain my enthusiasm. Ill reserve judgment on the quality till I actually see it.

The fact that we are getting this much, this rapidly, should be cause for celebration in this community. We have NEVER seen something like this from one of her music eras.

This! We should be grateful.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is rushing a bad thing even  if she  did???

I mean she  has  to  rehearse the  huge  Eurovision performance and many schedules  ahead of  her.

Maybe She  wanted  to get good  streaming  before it dies  and  release it  sooner.

Theres  nothing  wrong.

She  is  not a  soccer mom  now  and so  busy and has many things  to do right  around the  corner.

But  why rush  drama??? Because of  her  lyrics of rush rush from  crave??? Lol

U guys  are  stuck with  rush lol

Edited by veroelectronica
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I wonder when she will release the music video shot in late february and the one for Batuka...

So singles: Medellin, Crave, God Control, Batuka

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I wonder when she will release the music video shot in late february and the one for Batuka...

I want them soon but I feel like waiting till after the album is released will give us all something to look forward to. Instead of doing like Justin timberlake and releasing everything before the album came out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...