Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

She slayed this. It's incredible that after so many years at the music industry she never loses her touch. 

It was undeniable the best performance of the night, and I'm sure we will see many holograms performances in the future from other artists.

Madonna is paving the way, as she has always done. 

Long live the Queen. 

Just now, luizotaviobarros said:

Trending ww. 

After all these years!

Queen of the universe 

37A78A61-129F-4272-828D-DB0D4897C2BF.jpeg

That's USA. I can't see her on my Worldwide. Is Mariah really still singing? 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

The same people that say “too much Maluma..” nothing new. Medellín is fucking amazing!

Preach!!  😘😘

7 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

"Mariah is the Queen of Christmas!" I can't stop laughing. Can't believe they just said that.

I thought it was funny as hell, considering the hostess of the show (Kelly Clarkson) sings my favorite song at Christmas, "Underneath The Tree".

Just now, lautert said:

She slayed this. It's incredible that after so many years at the music industry she never loses her touch. 

It was undeniable the best performance of the night, and I'm sure we will see many holograms performances in the future from other artists.

Madonna is paving the way, as she has always done. 

Long live the Queen. 

Otherwise, she’d be just another Paula Abdul. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
6 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I've never seen her look so happy!  Again, it was a spectacular performance. I cannot believe I'm reading that some are let down by it?  It was fun, vibrant and something very different from anyone else on that stage.  What a performance!!!!!!

I thought the performance was very nice as well, it's great to see her so happy and performing again. And it's great that she's still pushing forward, trying to wow audiences with technology, etc. But for me personally, it just made me realize I'm not that fond of the song, actually. But clearly most people here love it.

1 minute ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Otherwise, she’d be just another Paula Abdul. 

I feel bad for Paula's fans. I like her, but she is stucked on the past. 

anyway has any links to the video which is not cut off halfway? the the twitter vid is only halfway through the performance.

2 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I need to watch it again. Hope they add it to her YouTube channel soon. It's the type of performance that I think will get better from repeated viewing. There's a lot going on!

for now go to the link from billboard and play it there... let's get it trending for a while and don't forget to do the survey!!!!  on the page, rating the performance!!!

2 minutes ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

I missed it. Is there a link where I can watch it? 

In this thread. You can watch 3+ minutes of it, but not the full thing yet.

Several posters embedded tweets and IGs with the video (from “9Now”) and the link to the poll from tvline has the same video.

Wow!! What a performance! Nobody owns the stage like Madonna. The best live performer of all time hands down. Nobody compares to her. Nobody.  

11 minutes ago, peter said:

So the audience there in person could see the holograms, too, right?! And the rain? That is so wild!

I don't think so. If you check some instagram stories from people who were there at the BBMAs, they couldn't see the holograms on stage. So I doubt it will be used on tour.

Wow what a beautiful, breathtaking, and magical performance. Just amazing!!! I can't wait to watch it over and over!!! Woo hoo!! 

3 minutes ago, danorbit said:

I don't think so. If you check some instagram stories from people who were there at the BBMAs, they couldn't see the holograms on stage. So I doubt it will be used on tour.

I would love to see the version people in the audience saw. I assume it was a lot of green screen. 😅

4 minutes ago, danorbit said:

Hmm... Thanks.

Love how when the REAL deal M appears after the holograms had their moment with Maluma, the crowd really welcomed her back to the stage. “Ain’t NOTHIN’ like the real thing!” Haha!

Such a great, fun, exhilarating performance.

1 minute ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I would love to see the version people in the audience saw. I assume it was a lot of green screen. 😅

Nope. They were projected on tv screen, positioned over those X and squares on the stage floor.