Madonna + Maluma slay Billboard Awards - watch Medellín performance!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I've never seen her look so happy!  Again, it was a spectacular performance. I cannot believe I'm reading that some are let down by it?  It was fun, vibrant and something very different from anyone else on that stage.  What a performance!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, davejr. said:

this is not complete

Exactly, the final is missed. 😞

I didn’t notice there were 4 other Madonnas dancing on the table as well. 

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

I've never seen her look so happy!  Again, it was a spectacular performance. I cannot believe I'm reading that some are let down by it?  It was fun, vibrant and something very different from anyone else on that stage.  What a performance!!!!!!

The same people that say “too much Maluma..” nothing new. Medellín is fucking amazing!

1 minute ago, peppermint said:

She was absolutely divine...mesmerizing...graceful...sexy...on point...and she OWNED that stage like she always does!!! Brilliant performance!!

Yes.. so we know only 2 alterego of Madame X so far.. 🙂

3 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

"Mariah is the Queen of Christmas!" I can't stop laughing. Can't believe they just said that.

Lmao. Should that be something she’s known for or proud of?

2 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

Not til at least 10pm PST in the US. The show hasn’t even started to air on the west coast.

Oh! Thanks — didn’t realize it was delayed on the West Coast!

Hologram thing was experimental, Madame X characters was a bit smaller then real Madonna. But concept and atmosphere of performance was beautiful. 

Does TS have to fake dance to every fvcking song? Can’t stand her!

1 minute ago, CalinB said:

stats on  votes until now... go to link and vote!!

Vote to date.JPG

Ooh! That is great! I voted — thanks for sharing. @Jeby, thanks for sharing that link!

I need to watch it again. Hope they add it to her YouTube channel soon. It's the type of performance that I think will get better from repeated viewing. There's a lot going on!