Jump to content

Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!


rekha
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, iamme said:

I don’t think it costs $5 mil and also don’t think she pays a dime. It’s a PR product and her team is doing an excellent job to hype up the performance to increase interest. All eyes will be on her.

I was thinking the same about those 5 millions. Her PR team keep doing a great job!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

i think it cost $5mil (why wouldn't it?)but she doesn't pay it herself

I think she has paid $5 million for the software, equipment and tech support to have from now until the end of the tour...she has to use this technology on tour aswell to show another groundbreaking tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

PR are doing wonders! :wow: 

Create your own Cha Cha video! Madame ❌ will share the best ones! 

I need to learn how to cha cha first😝😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The frigging Theshaderoom page on IG posted the 5m rumor and as usual with that page, bashing Madonna and mentions of Beyonce came up. I normally ignore but this time I told them off. Madonna is not checking for them and doesn't need their pennies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I think she has paid $5 million for the software, equipment and tech support to have from now until the end of the tour...she has to use this technology on tour aswell to show another groundbreaking tour

Well I was thinking the same. This technology will be used on the tour. But of course in that case its paid for by Live Nation, not Madonna.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 million for 1 performance? I doubt it, but like others are saying maybe elements will be used for the Tour in which case that would make sense as a preproduction cost. How many people actually watch the billboard awards? No performance would be worth 5 million except the super bowl. Can’t wait though! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, CalinB said:

Yes!!! WE all need to DM Guy and Madonna Instagram account reminding them of the importance of posting on YouTube the performance immediately since live performances views are counted towards charts and get most views in the first two days! Please do it today.

Yes  thats  what  we  fans  need  to  do it. Right  now. It  will  def.  Help good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, iamme said:

I don’t think it costs $5 mil and also don’t think she pays a dime. It’s a PR product and her team is doing an excellent job to hype up the performance to increase interest. All eyes will be on her.

I don’t know if the way labels work changed but,  labels give loans and advances to artists but that money is paid back from sales. So tech it is her money.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Is Eurovision really that big? Never heard of it until it was mentioned here.

Just like how the Super Bowl was barely known and broadcast to people outside the U.S. when it was announced Madonna was going to perform. Eurovision is a MAMMOTH ratings event in Europe. It generates in the range of 180-200 million viewers in Europe. Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show had 114 million viewers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Is Eurovision really that big? Never heard of it until it was mentioned here.

yes ... many artists have come to know in Eurovision.

Abba, Celine Dion , Clif Richards .. Bonnie Taylor also participated.

Years ago it was a great event .. then it went through a moment of decadence..

a few years ago it has resurfaced again ... it has a brutal audience! .. a young audience..

The truth is that some performances are very prepared.

I hope Madonna makes a performance that leaves everyone shocked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, CalinB said:

Yes!!! WE all need to DM Guy and Madonna Instagram account reminding them of the importance of posting on YouTube the performance immediately since live performances views are counted towards charts and get most views in the first two days! Please do it today.

Gaga's Shallow Oscar performance was uploaded on her YouTube account immediately after the performances and had 6,1 million views in it's first 24 hours, what helped her get that no. 1 on Billboard.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jeby said:

The frigging Theshaderoom page on IG posted the 5m rumor and as usual with that page, bashing Madonna and mentions of Beyonce came up. I normally ignore but this time I told them off. Madonna is not checking for them and doesn't need their pennies. 

U will never win an argument or debate online with miserable  people;  or real life for that matter. don’t even waste your energy.

i read some comments and nothing phases me anymore. It’s all noise. Be glad you are not them!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it's super expensive / Innovative then it will be part of the Madame X  tour which will be AMAZING .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Animal Instinct said:

Gaga's Shallow Oscar performance was uploaded on her YouTube account immediately after the performances and had 6,1 million views in it's first 24 hours, what helped her get that no. 1 on Billboard.

 

The key is to get major of those views from the USA to count on BB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, CalinB said:

Yes!!! WE all need to DM Guy and Madonna Instagram account reminding them of the importance of posting on YouTube the performance immediately since live performances views are counted towards charts and get most views in the first two days! Please do it today.

YES WE CAN DO THIS!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

They are also singing Sodade, from Cape Verdean late singer Cesária Évora.

mw-860

Am I getting this right? So she is singing two songs on Wednesday Sodade and Medellin? I love Sodade BTW...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...