Madonna performing at Billboard Music Awards!

3 hours ago, Heart_beat said:

Which tv station will broadcast the event? It's possibile for us outside usa to have a look live by some streaming site?

• Billboard Music Awards (on NBC): Wednesday, May 1st at 8 PM EST

https://www.nbc.com/billboard-music-awards

https://www.nbc.com/live

https://www.technadu.com/watch-billboard-music-awards-online-without-cable/56463/

Expect around ~ 9 mill viewers watching live... it will be available in other formats later, YouTube, etc. 

The 2018 Billboard Music Awards. Airied for the first time on NBC, the Billboard Music Awards averaged a 2.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 7 million viewers.

6 hours ago, Animal Instinct said:

They need to upload the video of her performance immediately after the show to gather more views.

Yes!!! WE all need to DM Guy and Madonna Instagram account reminding them of the importance of posting on YouTube the performance immediately since live performances views are counted towards charts and get most views in the first two days! Please do it today.

Remember how huge MDNA pre-orders were when she did the superbowl? I'm expecting a big bump in pre-orders when this performance happens. I know the Billboard awards will not get over 100 million viewers like the Super Bowl but this performance is getting a lot of buzz. People are interested.

11 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Remember how huge MDNA pre-orders were when she did the superbowl? I'm expecting a big bump in pre-orders when this performance happens. I know the Billboard awards will not get over 100 million viewers like the Super Bowl but this performance is getting a lot of buzz. People are interested.

Her Eurovision performance will though!

3 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

The 3d thing is cool but wouldnt it make more sense to debut it at Eurovison? If shes really is spending 5 million why waste it on BBMAs?

I guess she knows what she s doing , trust her

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Get that ding dong Madame ❌!!!

She better sucks the youth out of that beautiful thing!

I was getting some dinner at the local market, and they had a local radio station on.

The DJ was discussing Madonna performing on Billboard using the hologram, and even called her Madame X. 

Felt like she was mostly ignored on local radio during RH, so it was very surprising hearing the DJ hype up the billboard gig. 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I was getting some dinner at the local market, and they had a local radio station on.

The DJ was discussing Madonna performing on Billboard using the hologram, and even called her Madame X. 

Felt like she was mostly ignored on local radio during RH, so it was very surprising hearing the DJ hype up the billboard gig. 

If only they gave her more than 3 spins a week..

Does anyone know if Maluma is a skilled performer? Given that this seems like it will be one of Madonna’s most ambitious performances yet, I hope that he’s up to her level with regard to timing and coordination. 

3 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Does anyone know if Maluma is a skilled performer? Given that this seems like it will be one of Madonna’s most ambitious performances yet, I hope that he’s up to her level with regard to timing and coordination. 

No. He pretty much does the thing every male performer does, sway sway, hand in the front as he raps and walks left to right. 

37 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Madonna riding this cock

NSFW

He's definitely a grower just like the song Medellin!

Spoiler

43032278_471292830365293_882392416736434

1 minute ago, HolidayGuy said:

Access is reporting Paula Abdul is the show's closer, so where will that leave M&M?

Paula Abdul? Is she releasing any new music?

Just now, HolidayGuy said:

Access is reporting Paula Abdul is the show's closer, so where will that leave M&M?

Surly Madonnas staging would need that end time? Can’t believe Paula is closing the show! Weird!

Actually, how many stages do they use? 

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

If only they gave her more than 3 spins a week..

That's what's happening right now. So sad.

I don’t think it costs $5 mil and also don’t think she pays a dime. It’s a PR product and her team is doing an excellent job to hype up the performance to increase interest. All eyes will be on her.

16 minutes ago, iamme said:

I don’t think it costs $5 mil and also don’t think she pays a dime. It’s a PR product and her team is doing an excellent job to hype up the performance to increase interest. All eyes will be on her.

I was thinking the same about those 5 millions. Her PR team keep doing a great job!