Jump to content

MTV video premiere TODAY 24th APRIL! 4 p.m. ET


Recommended Posts

Just now, Marcelox said:

The logical thing should be.. Video premiere at night on MTV.. Then release the single in all the stream platform by midday on Thursday 🤔

probably that but I just got confused because all the various MTV accounts worldwide all teased the same day, but a US night premiere would mean Thursday for us here in Asia, but that's probably just something they didn't think about it. wtv it is I think we'll get some confirmation in a few hours regarding tomorrow...maybe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, shantytyrelle said:

probably that but I just got confused because all the various MTV accounts worldwide all teased the same day, but a US night premiere would mean Thursday for us here in Asia, but that's probably just something they didn't think about it. wtv it is I think we'll get some confirmation in a few hours regarding tomorrow...maybe.

So.. Maybe both at midday ..tomorrow video and thursday stream service 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

So.. Maybe both at midday ..tomorrow video and thursday stream service 😅

#soon has become #hoursaway basically and we're still in the dark over details and I'm LOVING IT, she really ain't effing around this era

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, San said:

MTV Australia site doesn't even mention any of this. Last story was regarding eurovision 😩🤔🙄

Their Instagram does though X 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

It kinda seems they are hyping an announcement not the video premiere. Could the video premiere be 04.24?

This . That's what i get too , audio tomorrow and probs download and streaming of new single , video on the 24th . I'm totally cool with that , video and song together would've been too much for me for my starved little heart .

Since we don't know what's the next time she's gonna have a record out I say extend the edging , the longer this era climaxes the better .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the last time: VIDEO IS BEING RELEASED TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY 17TH

It's useless, pointless, ridiculous having MTV to release only the song with NO VIDEO. 

Madonna confirmed it, Maluma confirmed it. Also, Gregory Kara who made the white eyepatch M is using on the single cover revealed that Diana Kunst is the director and that the video is INDEED being released TOMORROW

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Jairo said:

For the last time: VIDEO IS BEING RELEASED TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY 17TH

It's useless, pointless, ridiculous having MTV to release only the song with NO VIDEO. 

Madonna confirmed it, Maluma confirmed it. Also, Gregory Kara who made the white eyepatch M is using on the single cover revealed that Diana Kunst is the director and that the video is INDEED being released TOMORROW

 

Thank you. 🔥🔥🔥🔥❌❌❌❌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Jairo said:

For the last time: VIDEO IS BEING RELEASED TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY 17TH

It's useless, pointless, ridiculous having MTV to release only the song with NO VIDEO. 

Madonna confirmed it, Maluma confirmed it. Also, Gregory Kara who made the white eyepatch M is using on the single cover revealed that Diana Kunst is the director and that the video is INDEED being released TOMORROW

 

Ok Jairo, I'm very happy all the backstage info you shared with us. I mean no offense and I'm just wondering because MTV is hyping "big news", not the video. 

Could it be that this Gregory Kara is also unaware of the facts? Where did Madonna and Maluma confirmed a video premiere tomorrow?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why would MTV do a big countdown and then have us watch a still image while we can listen to the song, and then tell us the video is coming next week! It DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! Song and video are released tomorrow simultaneously! But only on MTV, on Thursday it’ll probably be added on YouTube and other streaming services! Maybe Friday even

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, robster said:

Why would MTV do a big countdown and then have us watch a still image while we can listen to the song, and then tell us the video is coming next week! It DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! Song and video are released tomorrow simultaneously! But only on MTV, on Thursday it’ll probably be added on YouTube and other streaming services! Maybe Friday even

yeah i think it's probably a two-day exclusive and maybe they also have the exclusive pre-order/tracklisting/cover announcement? then the song/video on all platforms thursday at midnight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

But why wouldn't they advertise about being a new video? That would surely bring more people than "big news" or "important announcement"

The song premieres in the afternoon in Europe so they have all morning to tease and post news and updates to get people pumped for that! It’ll come! Just wait

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

MTV US... one day countdown Instagram post... keep on commenting and liking posts!

 

 

Curious to see what the Godmother of MTV has up her sleeve. It’s nice to see them together again, regardless of the times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, jjmor95 said:

Curious to see what the Godmother of MTV has up her sleeve. It’s nice to see them together again, regardless of the times.

Since latently they been bringing a lot of old reality shows back, I am wondering if they want to get back more seriously in to Music videos.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

MTV US... one day countdown Instagram post... keep on commenting and liking posts!

 

 

KEEP LIKING THE POST!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
4 hours ago, robster said:

Why would MTV do a big countdown and then have us watch a still image while we can listen to the song, and then tell us the video is coming next week! It DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! Song and video are released tomorrow simultaneously! But only on MTV, on Thursday it’ll probably be added on YouTube and other streaming services! Maybe Friday even

 

5 hours ago, Jairo said:

For the last time: VIDEO IS BEING RELEASED TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY 17TH

It's useless, pointless, ridiculous having MTV to release only the song with NO VIDEO. 

Madonna confirmed it, Maluma confirmed it. Also, Gregory Kara who made the white eyepatch M is using on the single cover revealed that Diana Kunst is the director and that the video is INDEED being released TOMORROW

 

I have to agree with the others.  Neither Madonna or MTV announced a new VIDEO They keep saying "big news" or just dates.  It's rather confusing because if MTV was airing the new video, why not just say that? 

I don't want to doubt you guys. I want it to be true.  You make very valid points in why would MTV just air the audio?  But are they even doing that?  They just keep saying "Big news".  A lot of what is being shared hasn't necessarily come from the horses mouth.  Even the tracklisting, album cover that has been revealed did not come from Madonna.  I'm curious where they are coming from because if this info is leaking before Madonna is posting about it, what stops from the album leaking before it's released.  If June 14th is the release date, then that is nearly two months. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now I’m thinking it’s just the song on streaming platforms based on M’s instastory (idk how that plays with MTV ALTHOUGH the Snapchat M says 4/24...but MTV is doing their 2 and now 1 day countdown...) 

i think maybe the person involved that tagged the director etc..that says it will be release tomorrow was just assuming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Now I’m thinking it’s just the song on streaming platforms based on M’s instastory (idk how that plays with MTV ALTHOUGH the Snapchat M says 4/24...but MTV is doing their 2 and now 1 day countdown...) 

i think maybe the person involved that tagged the director etc..that says it will be release tomorrow was just assuming. 

I think the same, but I'd love to be wrong. I'm all for a video, but Madonna, MTV or anyone official didn't mentioned a video.   MTV keeps saying "Big News".  As I mentioned before, if they were going to air a new video, why wouldn't they just say that?  I'd think that would pique more interest especially since MTV doesn't play videos much anymore. 

I hope the video is released tomorrow, but I'm going to just expect only the song, so I won't be disappointed. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Amelia said:

I think the same, but I'd love to be wrong. I'm all for a video, but Madonna, MTV or anyone official didn't mentioned a video.   MTV keeps saying "Big News".  As I mentioned before, if they were going to air a new video, why wouldn't they just say that?  I'd think that would pique more interest especially since MTV doesn't play videos much anymore. 

I hope the video is released tomorrow, but I'm going to just expect only the song, so I won't be disappointed. 😉

Song tomorrow and then they announce M is going to premiere the video on TRL (she’ll probably livecast from Lisbon or London or somewhere else) ...on the 24th where she’ll announce Pride and tour. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Song tomorrow and then they announce M is going to premiere the video on TRL (she’ll probably livecast from Lisbon or London or somewhere else) ...on the 24th where she’ll announce Pride and tour. 

Yeah, I don't see the video premiering tomorrow.  I would think MTV would be advertising when and where if they were.  I don't even watch MTV anymore, and last time I did, I checked their schedule and didn't know when they even aired any music videos.  I didn't realize TRL even existed, but I had noticed they have a chopped version of the show and they don't really show full videos.  But maybe they will when they premier one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jjmor95 said:

Curious to see what the Godmother of MTV has up her sleeve. It’s nice to see them together again, regardless of the times.

i was thinking the same thing. Glad she is back with MTV. They always made magic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...