Jump to content

MEDELLIN: first single (cover reveal) + more MADAME X teasers


Recommended Posts

I was on my lunch when I had a chance to check the forum and was trying to contain myself lol

We have a first official single and release date I expect this week an official press announcement 

Can't wait!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Video coming Wednesday. Releasing the song and video at the same time. Very smart! I was afraid she would release the song and wait a month to release the vid when all the buzz has fizzled. She's on top of things!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, insilico said:

This is insane, I cannot leave this thread with all the goodies arriving every minute, everything is so on point, just flawless

100% Agree with you!! I don't think I've done an ounce of work today!!!! Oooops!!! O8-) I'm way too excited about this!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Johnny92080 said:

100% Agree with you!! I don't think I've done an ounce of work today!!!! Oooops!!! O8-) I'm way too excited about this!!!

Likewise for me....unable to concentrate like AT ALL!! Only her!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice, everything so far. And I like that she seems to be working with some very hot and creative people at the moment like @ibkamara and @dianakunst

Does anyone know if she's still with Livenation for the music release?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jairo said:

I'm so happy Diana Kunst is the director of the video! I love her work with Rosalía.

 

And this shows just how Latin music is much more than reggaeton, guys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

And this shows just how Latin music is much more than reggaeton, guys. 

it would be amazing if the new video continues to be a story, just like in the teaser and the examples. (opposed to a stylish fashion video). 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Indeed! When was the last time she had a female director?

 

I believe the last time (at least for a music video) was Secret in 1994 with Melodie McDaniel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

And this shows just how Latin music is much more than reggaeton, guys. 

 Of course, I love Rosalia ... but Rosalia is not reggaeton, it's flamenco fusion.  I have tickets to see her this summer.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Carey said:

 

I believe the last time (at least for a music video) was Secret in 1994 with Melodie McDaniel?

wow, weird. I thought other females were on board in other vids! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Video coming Wednesday. Releasing the song and video at the same time. Very smart! I was afraid she would release the song and wait a month to release the vid when all the buzz has fizzled. She's on top of things!

Yes! QUEEN is back on the game!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Likewise for me....unable to concentrate like AT ALL!! Only her!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! All day it's all been Madame X and Medellin!!!! I mean, It's usually mostly about Madonna anyways, usually I just put her on and work but today it's BAD!!!!! No work today LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

wow, weird. I thought other females were on board in other vids! 

 

yeah i felt like there was too but going through the list she seems to be the last one!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...