New album thread - cont

Just now, alexis said:

She added gifs to her most played songs on Spotify. Hung Up, 4 Minutes, Like A Prayer and a few others have gifs from its music videos while they play those songs on the phone.

loving 🤩

Screenshot_20190412-170554.jpg

This is going to be a dope era .../ loving all the clues and the fans trying to figure it out 

bring on Madame X and love that trailer of the movie lol 

The rollout for this era has actually been very well executed. After many years, she finally came back to having the control to when and how we're going to receive her work. I'm really happy for her.

9 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Whatever we think of the album when it comes out. Some will like it, some won't; we ALL should be very grateful and thankful we have Madonna in our lives. For like 40 years making the soundtrack to our lives. I love this woman and her work ethic, her drive, her compassion. She has given me so much. Thank you M.

I was thinking yeh same thing. I remember growing up thinking how much longer can Madonna keep exciting me with new albums and eras!? Well I know now the answer to that is forever!!! Who knew at age 60 Madonna could be this exciting to her fans!? There are no limits with her, especially with age! I have a feeling she will keep doing her thing in her 70s, 80s, 90s, forever! She is a true inspiration and has made the soundtrack to many of our lives.  She doesn’t let time or age stop her, or anybody tell her who she should be! There will never be another. A true inspiration to live life to your fullest at all times!

Edited by mrsmith

This is such a promising era. The fact her team/new PR team did this Spotify clue roll out so well is very promising.

hopefully no more video debuts on meerkat or Snapchat like the last era.

Just now, mrsmith said:

I was thinking yeh same thing. I remember growing up thinking how much longer can Madonna keep exciting me with new albums and eras!? Well I know now the answer to that is forever!!! Who knew at age 60 Madonna could be this exciting to her fans!? There are no limits with her, especially with age! I have a feeling she will keep doing her thing in her 70s, 80s, 90s, forever! She is a true inspiration and has made the soundtrack to many of our lives. There will never be another 

This.

2 minutes ago, alexis said:

The rollout for this era has actually been very well executed. After many years, she finally came back to having the control to when and how we're going to receive her work. I'm really happy for her.

This!

she was really hurt last era that all of her demos leaked. You could feel her frustration and anger.

it looks like this time she has control of how she presents her work like every artist should.

1 minute ago, tresdrole said:

This!

she was really hurt last era that all of her demos leaked. You could feel her frustration and anger.

it looks like this time she has control of how she presents her work like every artist should.

You could tell she hated the headlines about the lyrical content of songs she discarded (because she probably hated the final result). And also many fans would comment on her instagram telling which demo versions they preferred. I'm really glad she was able to maintain her creative expression locked to herself without having much external input to what she wants to say as an artist. I'm so ready to what's coming up.

35 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Im lost 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️i must be old(I’m 36!)I don’t have spotify.  We are so close to the new single!

It's free... get the app or go to the site on your computer... You will be missing out!! Looks as she is planning a streaming campaign!!! So, YouTube will not be enough to get the full experience.

Just now, CalinB said:

It's free... get the app or go to the site on your computer... You will be missing out!! Looks as she is planning a streaming campaign!!! So, YouTube will not be enough to get the full experience.

And spotify could really help her in terms of introducing her new work (and back catalogue) to younger people 

35 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

I’m not sure how much I can say but I will say that no fan should be concerned about the new sound! It anybody had any doubts, this it a total new direction for Madonna. It might have a Latin vibe, but it sounds very fresh!!  Definitely Madonna has added her twist to it. Sounds like a summer smash to me!!! Everybody should be very excited!!! She is coming soon 

OMG! I'm Crying.. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Spotify and iTunes don't work on my prehistoric computer so I'll just sing the song out loud in public places.

She cheated. Addicted is actually "I'm Addicted," as we all know. She should've used American Pie for the second A instead.

The album is ruined.

19 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

I was thinking yeh same thing. I remember growing up thinking how much longer can Madonna keep exciting me with new albums and eras!? Well I know now the answer to that is forever!!! Who knew at age 60 Madonna could be this exciting to her fans!? There are no limits with her, especially with age! I have a feeling she will keep doing her thing in her 70s, 80s, 90s, forever! She is a true inspiration and has made the soundtrack to many of our lives.  She doesn’t let time or age stop her, or anybody tell her who she should be! There will never be another. A true inspiration to live life to your fullest at all times!

Well said!!! 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 minute ago, Sloane said:

She cheated. Addicted is actually "I'm Addicted," as we all know. She should've used American Pie for the second A instead.

The album is ruined.

Isn't there a RH demo titled Addicted?