New album thread - cont

Just now, SheldonCooper said:

I was away on vacation for 1 month. I missed out. Did they say anything about the first single?

I’m not sure how much I can say but I will say that no fan should be concerned about the new sound! It anybody had any doubts, this it a total new direction for Madonna. It might have a Latin vibe, but it sounds very fresh!!  Definitely Madonna has added her twist to it. Sounds like a summer smash to me!!! Everybody should be very excited!!! She is coming soon 

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

The X moving o

I think the X moving are only the first six.. Can you confirm??  Please 👀

There are only six songs on that playlist

I’m so glad I switched from Apple Music to Spotify lol but then again she’s in London today shooting something for Apple Music so I might have to just go back lol

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

No, a lot of artists do it. Usually big names.

Lol, Look at me only listening to old ass music. :lol:

1 minute ago, tresdrole said:

I’m so glad I switched from Apple Music to Spotify lol but then again she’s in London today shooting something for Apple Music so I might have to just go back lol

shooting something for Apple Music??

2 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

I’m not sure how much I can say but I will say that no fan should be concerned about the new sound! It anybody had any doubts, this it a total new direction for Madonna. It might have a Latin vibe, but it sounds very fresh!!  Definitely Madonna has added her twist to it. Sounds like a summer smash to me!!! Everybody should be very excited!!! She is coming soon 

How do you know? Have you listened to It?

5 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

omg

5 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

😍 

Madonna, I promise to buy every version of the album, stream like a madman and buy every piece of merchandise! 

For those of us seeing 15 tracks instead of 6 ... I think those extra tracks after first 6 are randomly thrown in by Spotify from your own likes of other Madonna songs. I think Spotify does that when a playlist is short or some other unknown reason in your settings, I don’t know. It happened for me for the LAP 30th Anniversary playlist too adding songs from other Madonna albums.

3 minutes ago, Anton said:

shooting something for Apple Music??

He's implying the long form video she's sooting will be broadcasted on Apple Music. Which is just especulation originated by Madonna cutting an apple.

12 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

The best-selling female recording artist of all time and only 505 followers?

:lmao:

I think it means following the playlist?

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

Yesterday shooting in Lisbon, tofay in London? She is really working very hard!

She has to! After this she will go into rehearsal mode, first for Eurovision and any other possible performances and then it’s straight into tour rehearsals!

1 minute ago, robster said:

She has to! After this she will go into rehearsal mode, first for Eurovision and any other possible performances and then it’s straight into tour rehearsals!

M is a force of nature, always staying busy and at the top of her game. That is an inspiration. No one can match her energy.

Whatever we think of the album when it comes out. Some will like it, some won't; we ALL should be very grateful and thankful we have Madonna in our lives. For like 40 years making the soundtrack to our lives. I love this woman and her work ethic, her drive, her compassion. She has given me so much. Thank you M.

16 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I honestly haven’t seen this at any other song before... is this a new feature?

She added gifs to her most played songs on Spotify. Hung Up, 4 Minutes, Like A Prayer and a few others have gifs from its music videos while they play those songs on the phone.